VIZIO 40” 2.1 Sound Bar w/ Wireless Sub

Did anybody else NOT have the subwoofer show up with the soundbar or was it just me?

I got sent the wrong product and no subwoofer

Also got what appears to be a different soundbar and no subwoofer.

Gott the soundbar, but no sub woofer. I emailed them and this is what I got back.

Hello,

Sorry that your item is not working properly. This item is covered under warranty through the manufacturer. Please contact them for information on repair/replacement options. Please let us know if you have any trouble resolving this with them directly.

Seriously?!?

Hey all! So sorry to hear about the mix-up and missing equipment. I’ve sent a note to the buyers and CS; sit tight, a resolution should be coming soon.

This is the reply i just recieved from woot. how about a 3rd option of sending me what i ordered. What kinda crap is this?

Hello,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused to you with this order. We’d certainly not want our customers to experience this. I’ll surely assist you in this.

In this case to make sure I help you,but I’m not sure what would you like to prefer. So, to compensate the issue I would like to provide you the following options:

1. If you wish to keep the item with you then we can issue a partial refund of 10 % of the item cost if you can by the missing parts locally.

2. We can create an RMA so that you can return the item to us for a full refund.

Please write back to us what would you like to prefer.

I hope this helps! We look forward to see you again soon.

Regards,
Tejaswi
Woot Member Services

Please disregard that message. Since it’s Friday evening, it’s likely that the team may not get any resolution from the vendor until Monday.

I got the same 32" sound bar with no subwoofer as the other posters. With the same options of 10% refund or return the product. This is unacceptable.

If that’s the case, why did this land in my inbox at 2:59 AM?

Hello,

I am sorry but we do not have any replacements to send to you.

Please let us know how you’d like to proceed.

Regards,
Jaya Ganesh
Woot Member Services

Because CS doesn’t have a resolution to offer you yet. Please hang tight. The buyer is working with the vendor.

Any guess on when we can expect to hear about a resolution?

Thanks

Should be soon. I believe we’re working on getting you a contact directly with the vendor so they can help you.

So instead of woot taking care of us, i guess we will get more run around from the vednor… I am about over woot…

The vendor is resolving the situation; sit tight.

Got mine today, wrong sound bar and no subwoofer also.

Everyone that got the wrong item, please email

andy.osborne@shopdivvy.com

with your order number and what you received.

This is the vendor and they will take care of you directly. This will save time over us playing the middle man.

They’re ready to take care of you.

If you have ANY problems, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Reference for those who need it: this looks like the soundbar i received. Found it in a woot from two years ago. https://electronics.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5780259

Thank you. That helps. I let the team know.

I emailed the company like you said 2 days ago and have not heard a word from them. has anyone gotten a reply?