VIZIO 40” 2.1 Sound Bar w/ Wireless Sub

I have not yet, but I just emailed them this morning.

I emailed him on 2/23 and got a reply with a UPS label to send the wrong soundbar back. They said they would send the correct soundbar as soon as they got notice of shipment back.

I emailed over 48 hours ago and still have not gotten a response. Good thing I didn’t get this for someone as a birthday present! haha

Is there any way to actually talk to a live person? Its been a week since I got the wrong order and I emailed that company 3 days ago and still have not heard a word. This is getting to be complete BS.

Apologies for the delay and lack of communication, guys. I’ll check in with CS and have someone get back to you.

Thats what you guys said last week…

Okay guys, it’s now 10 days since I got the wrong product. Still no response from the Shopdivvy email address. What’s my next step to take?

I’m sorry. I’ll check in with the electronics team.

I haven’t received anything as well, I would think that since woot is owned by amazon, that the customer service would be better. I am highly disappointed in this whole transaction. Its the same as them saying hey… thanks for your money, but we are not going to do anything for you.

I went to the shopdivvy website and they have the same soundbars with the sub on sale for 74.99 even cheaper than on woot.

http://www.shopdivvy.com/collections/audio/products/40-vizio-2-1-home-theater-sound-bar-with-wireless-subwoofer-sb4021e-a0

What the hell is going on!?!

Captains Log: Day 12.
The builtin TV speakers are struggling valiantly to provide enough sound, but alas they are no match for the deep bass tones of the world. With no end to the struggle in sight after two emails to andy at shopdivvy go unnoticed I fear as though I may never experience the rich, full sound promised to the righteous. I brave onward.

Fingers crossed, you’ll be getting an email today. The other plan didn’t go as well as we hoped. :frowning:

I’m really sorry this is taking so long.

Finally got the email today. Thanks for the help!

There needs to be a “like” button for that comment.

Is there any update on what is going on? Last email I received stated that the replacement should ship 3/5/16. I have yet to receive any shipping information for this. Can you please help??

Just checked in with the team. They’ve asked for tracking information from the vendor.

OK, it’s been a month since I placed my order. it’s am getting to the point where WOOT is not living up to their end of the deal. they told us to email the vendor, did that… nothing. told us they were on their way last week… Nothing… at the bottom of this page under Mumbo Jumbo that the products sold on woot.com are sold by woot inc. If that’s the case, why did they want me to email the vendor? I am getting sick of this crap… I want what I paid for… get this straightened around NOW!

I guess since no one will answer me, the only recourse is to dispute the charges on my credit card…

The moderator from last night sent a note to CS to check where things are.

UPDATE: Most recent update just moments ago is that all the items shipped out.

The correct product that I ordered was just delivered… Sorry Woot, I think with all the other websites that are out there, you just lost my business. It shouldn’t take as long as it did to get this mess straightened up.
Its sad when you cannot talk to a live person. Goodbye woot.