Vizio 42” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

That was fast.

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
who said wooters.us needed a slogan?

Vizio 42” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV [Refurbished] - $549.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Vizio SV420XVT1A 42” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV w/4 HDMI

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

That’s what she said…

I already have a projector.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Vizio SV420XVT1A 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV w/4 HDMI

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Whoa…that dirt went fast.

These are utter crap. Right after the warranty expires, so will the backlight.

Woot better sell these overpriced refurbs now because according to consumer guru, Clark Howard, you will be able to get brand new LCD TVs this Christmas for a lot less than this.

dust in the wind!!

I’ve got this exact model up on the wall at work. It’s been running for almost five months straight, 24 hours a day, with no apparent problems.

My only real complaints – if you wall-mount, it’s very difficult to get to some of the connections. For example, we had to cut a hole behind the cable input area to fit a VGA cable in there. The power cable plug isn’t recessed much and so if you don’t have a right-angle or at least a very flexible power cable, that could be a concern.

Also, if you use the USB port to play a slideshow, you lose picture-in-picture capability. We run a 10 JPG slideshow with music in our showroom and the ability to do PIP with the system we’re working on would have been a nice plus.

Solution: Ceiling Mount

I’ll supply the follow-on comment also:

That’s what she said!