Vizio 42” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
sorry, no chicken wings at wooters.us

Vizio 42” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV [Refurbished] - $549.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Vizio SV420XVT1A 42” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV w/4 HDMI

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Vizio SV420XVT1A 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV w/4 HDMI

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Another TV?

not big on refurb tv’s

Really, Really, another TV. Is this necessary…
Tv, headphones, and computer mice.
:-/

forget the TV I want the pomegrante

VGA out? Really?

Hopefully this will go fast like the others.

not a good buy. new ones with full warranty can be bought at several sites. Black Friday will have even better deals.

$499
LG 42" 120Hz 1080p Widescreen LCD HDTV for $499 + $100 s&h
Fry’s Electronics offers the LG 42" 120Hz 1080p Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. 42LD520, for $499. (The discounted price won’t show until the final stage of checkout.) Shipping is $100 or free pick up in store

Same exact TV from earlier, I guess they found some hidden in a closet. Now they need to find some HD TV tuners as well! HINT HINT!

How about another Roomba??

only about 10 more to sell.

The same TV was sold earlier today, but there was only 1. seemes like there are more now.

Maybe that’s why it’s being sold here. It’s crap!

There are people left who need big flatscreen TV’s? Huh…

Ugh! Gawd, Woot, couldn’t ya have put this on sale like a week or two ago so I could watch Thursday night college football on that instead of my crappy Sony I bought for my first college freshman year. GO DUCKS!

I hope woot gets its act together and finds us some tvs. Actually, I have this tv in the 240hz version. Great value.

Whats up with Woot and 40+" TV’s

Shipping kills it.