VIZIO 42" 1080p LCD HDTV with Wi-Fi

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

VIZIO 42" 1080p LCD HDTV with Wi-Fi
$420.00 + $5 Standard OR Free OR Free Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Perfect TV for Stoners.

42" for $420

Oh joy…another TV. Give us bulls on cows!!!

Is this any good of a TV? Anyone here have this unit? Thanks

It’s funny how I used to agree with posts like that; but my TV died yesterday after SEVEN years of quality HD ownership.

I just want a TV to show up that doesn’t have internet apps. That’s for old people who can’t internet.

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E422VL-42-Inch-1080P-Internet/dp/B00651R9RU

Do a quick search for yourself using the model number. That’s the non refurb price on Amazon.com. It only has four reviews so keep looking.

Yes indeed… :stuck_out_tongue:

It reveals the meaning of TV, the universe. and everything.

I have the 55" version of this TV and can say that the internet apps are awesome. I just wish that they were better supported and there were more of them. Unless you have a Media PC always hooked up to your TV I think they have great potential.

Anyway sold out while I was typing, but would have recommended.

We bought this at Xmas time and it’s been a very good tv. It however is our first HDtv so in comparison to my 7 year old 27 inch samsung I think anything would look good. The apps thing is pretty much useless though.

I got mine and did not even know it, but not unhappy. I have the 47 inch version of this and LOVE IT!!