Vizio 42” 1080p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 42" 1080p LCD HDTV
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Vizio VS420LF1A 42" 1080p LCD HD TV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Where’s Adam?

We love our two Vizios. We think the picture is just as good and better than many of the other brands. And the price is good.

8 ms at 60Hz! Woot!

How come, when I hit the F5 key, Woot’s servers keep telling me “bad request”? All I’m asking for is a little refresh.

It’s not like I’m asking Woot to SmartPost me a bag of cats!

Nice price, horrible contrast ratio.

damn you woot! bought a damn similar TV last week @ Tigerdirect for 650!

I have the 37" version of this TV. Great color, true blacks. My only complaint…the channels take FOREVER to switch on over-the-air HD.

I get brand new for $399 then why do I need this refurb for this price? Common woot, wake up from the ICE Age… Give some realistic price so that we can buy…

no for me for this price!

My Vizio is fantastic. It was a return to the store but was returned to Vizio to check. Nothing was found and have had no problems in 3 years. Would buy a Vizio again.

I bought a new one at Costco for $50.00 more. Same exact one…great TV.

Where in the world are you getting a brand new 42" 1080p vizio for $399?

Back of someone’s pickup truck?

Really bummed that they only had two to sell. I needed this but by the time I hit the button (about 15 seconds) it was gone.

Thanks for speaking the truth to the man, dsouzvi. He’s got quite the gimmick going here, doesn’t he?

399 Euro.