Vizio 42” 240Hz 1080P LCD HDTV

I wish my tax return was here - I’d buy one for each room so my neighbor’s kids could break in and steal them while I’m hard at work.

Or mouse…

On another note, wine almost sold out…

wanna buy 3? kthxbai

Well, I am on a percocet :slight_smile:

Haven’t bought much off woot, just a tee, can someone help the noob out with the bowl of cereal thing, is it just random stuff?

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back…Chilliiiiii’s Baby Back Ribs, Chili’s Baby Back Ribs, Barbecue Sauce!

Not to say anything for the quality of the TV, but for me, the mystique was lost when I learned that XVT stands for eXtreme Vizio Technology.

Some things you simply can’t un-know.

very random stuff, indeed

It’s whatever the woot gods want to give you! Check out some youtube videos on it…

yep. My last one had a Hanna Montana clock, a box of 6 hammers, and tons of portable external speakers for ipods, along with some other stuff which I can’t remember right now.

hehe west coast needs their HDTV. gogogo :smiley:

What the fudge nuggets? How come Woot doesn’t have to censor itself but it censors us for even the silliest words that don’t need censoring?

Hardly a deal, when on sellout.woot there is a post for one from Dell for $699, and correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t refurbished.
http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/3475e948-84c4-4cdd-9dba-e4c8c60bc6f7/vizio-vizio-xvt-42-sv421xvt-240hz-sps-1080p-lcd-hdtv-home-theater-audio-de?page=2&sort=oldest

The dell one doesn’t boost your sexterity…

Yup… that’s the whole fun of it.

It’s a roll of the dice. Someone got a whole pallet of car wax(wax of somesort, anyway) once. People have recieved returned items, to software to things have weren’t included, to big axe tvs… I finally got my first one @ the last wootoff.

Nice call! Two items later.

I was so close. I had a feeling it was coming. Even the woot guys need to sleep… it guarantees them at least an hour nap!

I like tv’s that are flat! I don’t like tires that are flat though.

I wish I never would have bought this TV! The picture quality is great, yes, but 240 Hz makes everything look so unrealistic. Buyers beware of 240 HZ if you want to watch a lot of movies on your TV. It works great for video games though; Will probably make it our video game only TV when I find another good deal on a 120 Hz for the bedroom :slight_smile: