Vizio 47” 1080p LCD HDTV with 120hz Smooth Motion

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 47" 1080p LCD HDTV with 120hz Smooth Motion
$729.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Vizio SV470XVT 47" 1080p LCD HDTV with 120hz Smooth Motion and SRS TruSurround

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

here’s CNet’s review

Wow, that’s a big one… 1080 p, but refurb?

This looks like a great deal! I might be able to convince myself I need it!

heres the vizio website:

http://www.vizio.com/sv470xvt1a.html

88 out of 100 points from Alatest.
http://alatest.com/reviews/tv-reviews/vizio-sv470xvt/po3-62312594,33/

1080p - and 120hz - cutting edge stuff.

Fitting a black Friday type deal on another Friday. Too bad I have to pay that thing called “rent” or I’d be buying this.

If you were selling the katana with it, I’d be mighty tempted. But alas…

Smooth motion? I don’t get it

I bought my refurb Phillips 48" 120mhz, perfect pixel 1080p TV on here and have had it for about 7 months now, it’s FREAKIN AMAZING!

I kind of want the sword instead…

I’ve got this ones baby brother, the 37" Vizio. I’m watching it right now. Great picture. Vizio has good value and great reviews overall.

Refurb=experienced?

Nice.

I have a refurb Vizio - it’s only 720p but it’s almost three years old and still looks really good. Good buy.

I paid about $600 for mine and it’s only 37in. 720p. Love it.

Is vizio decent about honoring a warranty on a refurb?

User manual.

Can you use this as a secondary monitor?

Everyone told me I didn’t need a 1080p television two years ago, now look who doesn’t feel compelled to buy this tv.

Great price, great TV, however the Vizio name, personal experience aside, is known to be subpar in reliability. Tack on a refurbished tag…thats a lot of coin for the risk of it crashing down the road.

I own a 37" LCD from Vizio, bought it refurbished, and have had no problems since I purchased it 18 months ago.