VIZIO 47" 1080p LED HDTV with Wi-Fi

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

VIZIO 47" 1080p LED HDTV with Wi-Fi
$579.99 + $5 Standard OR $34 Two-Day OR $36 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

VIZIO…Great :frowning:

It’s gonna take a while to sell out of this one.

and a refurb at that.

and for $579 …

let’s hope they only have one

I remember on a woot-off, each item would have hundreds of posts in the forums. Now, nothing. Just a show of the times, how badly Amazon ruined woot :frowning:

Is there any warranty?

Really

OMG… this is like carmagadden on the 405!

Ok. I’m done. It’s my bedtime and I haven’t brought a thing. I probably missed all the good deals while I was at work. I was hoping woot would bring the bags of crap back.

Yeah, what’s the deal, just not the same excitement and enthusiam from the wooters?

only 4 of these

What’s so bad about this tv?

I bought this TV new from Costco a couple of months ago for $700. It is the current version.

The picture is great. I’m very happy with this as a television, which is why I bought it. I use it with a TiVo Premier 99% of the time.

I don’t have Netflix or Hulu Plus accounts, so I can’t comment on those apps. The Amazon Prime streaming app works fine, but I prefer the UI on my Roku.

DLNA works. The UI is very basic, and it takes a while to load the large music library on my server.

All that other stuff is not really important. I bought it to watch TV.

The remote has a keyboard on the back, which could be better, but it’s better than nothing.

Wow i’ve been here since 2005?

How woot flies!

I bid $259.00

According to the Specs, it appears there is a 120 Day Amergence warranty and you call also get SquareTrade to cover the warranty as well.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

The deal is that woot doesnt offer great deals anymore. They just offer crap that doesnt sell on amazon that can easily be found elsewhere for a similar price or is just slightly more expensive elsewhere with way better warranties.

Woot.

you.

fucking.

suck.

Sincerly,

a very pissed off long time wooter

I don’t see any details at to what “apps” it has. Are they posted?

I lost interest after digging around the woot specs looking for it, got bored and moved to another tab in my browser. Not the first time either Next…

woot are you listening?

We all knew that would happen.