VIZIO 5.1 Soundbar Home Speaker System

VIZIO 5.1 Soundbar Home Speaker System

1 Like

I actually bought this a few months ago off Amazon for $170. The sound is amazing for the price. Love the Bluetooth Bass and rear speakers. I did need to custom tune the sound quite a bit to pick up dialogue to my liking. Remember this is a refurb; put it through the paces quickly in case you need to return it.

1 Like

Could you share what you did? I’m picky about sound/eq as well.

I got the refurbed 4051 version a few years ago from here. It still works fine and other than a tiny dent in the top of the grill you don’t really notice was brand new looking with everything they come with.
My only complaint is the Bluetooth to the sub and rear speakers can get picky at times making it get weird thumps in the bass. I raised it up to underneath the TV so it was higher and that helped a lot and playing with the position of the sub on the floor hidden under a end table helped as well but something to watch for. I think if the line of sight is close and soundbar is higher then the sub it helps a lot.
Other than that is really sounds great, probably better then some of the really cheap 5.1 all in one packages with speakers and amp. It sounds almost as good as my dedicated 7.1 setup with good speakers and a real 12" sub so most times I just use it.

Wondering does it really get loud and thump when needing to have it thump. This will be a living room system and I will be using it for watching movies, playing games as well as music specifically hip hop, R&B