VIZIO 60" 4K UHD Full-Array LED Smart TV

Check out the product page

I have this exact TV, in fact I’m watching it right now. FANTASTIC bargain. Includes all the important things you expect in a 2015 4k TV while cutting corners on the stuff you don’t need (eg, 3D). Very well rated by Rtings.com, Cord Cutters, CNET, etc.

That being said, it does not have HDR or WCG that are the magic keyword specs for 2016 4k TVs. So be aware of what you’re getting and not getting.

$30 more at Costco. You get a brand new set with a 2 year warranty…

Vizio is the bang-for-the-buck champion IMO. I have this exact model mounted on my living room wall.

The 60-inch and larger have a true panel refresh rate of 120 Hz where the under-60-inch TVs are 60 Hz panels.

Only the HDMI input #5 supports 4K at 60 fps, the others are full HD at 60 fps or 4K at 30 fps. Netflix built-in works at 4K if you have a fast enough connection to stream it.

I bought mine at Big Box about six weeks ago (new), same M60-C3 model, for about $100 more than the Woot price however with tax and extended warranty plan (in-home service is important when a TV is too big for one person to move) came to roughly $300 more.

If you want it new, pick it up yourself (find a retailer that price-matches) and save on shipping. It’s too much for one person to load but easy with a set of hands on each side of the box.

Now I’m going to go watch last night’s hockey game on mine.

And Best Buy will match with free delivery…

I bought this from Woot, just showed up today. Great picture. This is our first smart TV so need to spend time tinkering with it. No complaints.