VIZIO 65" 1080p 3D LED Smart TV

Does this seem a bit high for refurb?

How does this compare to Woot’s current tv up right now?

http://electronics.woot.com/offers/samsung-65-led-1080p-smart-3d-tv?ref=cnt_wp_1_2

So tempted by both this and the Samsung. But ultimately this would be my main TV and stick around for at least 5+ years. So to be future proof, I think I need a 4K. I’m cheap! But that’s why I’m here…

Bought one of the last 65 inch Panasonic plasmas. Couldn’t be happier. I’m betting that by the time it breaks down, the new technology will be better and cheaper. In the meantime, I’ve got a all the resolution I want and need, great blacks and color, plus very little motion blur when I watch hockey. And, none of the fake looking glitz of LED.

So for Prime members you can get the newer model for $1,398 - VIZIO M65-C1 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED HDTV- with 1 yr warranty and if you use your Discover(or most other cards these days), they give you an extra year.

For $400 more and newest model (minus 3D) and 2 years, it’s a tough choice. 90-day woot warranty is not worth the risk. Not because it’s woot, but because only woot is willing to risk 90 days of operational use.

Sure you could hope ST will take this on for an additional $140 to bump out the warranty to 1yr, but then the price of the other becomes nominal. And you can get a 5yr from ST for $130 at the scarlet “A”

If you ever wondered about what it costs to fix Check out part replacement costs here