VIZIO SB3651-E6 36" 5.1 SmartCast Sound Bar System

VIZIO SB3651-E6 36" 5.1 SmartCast Sound Bar System

I bought this the last time woot offered it. Set up was easy but can’t get it to sync up with the TV. So now everything looks like a dubbed kung fu movie.

Weird, did you try VIZIO support? If they couldn’t solve it, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

It does have an adjustable delay. Set it to 0 and start from there – it should work fine.
Don’t get this if you have a large room, it just won’t fill it. But it’s not bad for a small TV room or a bedroom if you don’t plan on blasting it.

Is anyone else having trouble with the subwoofer? I got the sound bar set up with my TV but half the time the subwoofer absolutely will not power on. I can manually press the power button the subwoofer, unplug and replug it and nothing no lights, no sounds… Then I come back 2 hours later and it will turn on. Did I get a dud unit?

Hi there. Have you contacted VIZIO to see if they have any ideas?

If they’re unable to help you, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

So I am doing some research and it appears this is a very common issue with this model… Basically a design flaw with the subwoofer. It looks like Vizio didn’t address this problem when they “refurbished” this unit and now I have to return it back to you guys. Sorry about that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/VIZIO_Official/comments/89up2l/vizio_sb3651e6_sound_bar_subwoofer_not_turning_on/

Dang. I’m sorry. :frowning: