VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar Home Speaker System

VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar Home Speaker System

I ordered this a year ago with a similar deal. It works very well. HOWEVER, the remote that came with my order is not the original and your abilities are limited. To configure the EQ, adjust levels or select your inputs you must use the Vizio app which is a bit touch and go getting to stay synced and can be a pain to reconfigure.

1 Like

I bought this soundbar setup (or another Visio 5.1 soundbar exactly like this one) earlier this year. After setting the whole thing up, i discovered the soundbar itself difn’t work at all, and wouldn’t even turn on. I was worried, because I had procrastinated a couple of weeks in getting to setting the thing up, but after researching my purchase on Woot, i found i was still within the 30 day warranty 6for reconditioned items,

I called Vizio support and they were very polite and helpful. After walking me through some troubleshooting steps to confirm the sound bar was DOA, the agent verified this was a covered warranty item and wrote up the appropriate return. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Visio was unable to have employees working in their warehouses for a few weeks, which was no fault of their own. As soon as the quarantine order must have been lifted in whichever state the warehouse was located in, they sent me out a brand new (not reconditioned) unit that is in perfect working order, along with instructions for shipping the old unit back to them, free of any shipping charges, of course.

Sometimes the best measure of a company’s customer service is when something goes wrong or not as expected, and how the handle (or don’t handle) making it right. Vizio did an excellent job and have a 10/10 rating from me,. The new unit works great, and i appreciate how they helped me turn around a bad experience and made it into a great one! Good job, Vizio!

If you are in the market for a soundbar, I am happy to recommend that you buy one from Visio.

2 Likes

Just snagged one, thanks for the input guys.