Vizio Slim 37” 1080p 120hz LCD HDTV

That depends on what you are going to be watching! wonk wonk.

OK, I went there, its one of those days.

(Locotomo beat me to the punchline, I hate when that happens)

Sixty of these puppies? Yikes

Too few non-HDMI inputs for me – I’d like to hook up the PS/2, N64, VCR (!) etc…

did they follow a high priced item that took FOREVER to sell with another high priced item that will take FOREVER to sell, yeah I think they did sigh

I’ve owned a 47" Vizio for going on 3 years, great picture, can’t say anything bad about it. I also have a 26" Vizio in my bedroom

No usb port?

With a little patience, you can get a NEW 40" TV made by a better manufacturer for about $100-150 more. Newegg is a site that comes to mind with good TV prices but checking the daily deal forums can net you a decent price elsewhere as well.

Not a good deal

whine whine…worst woot ever…boo hoo, i’m calling my lawyer levine and gold berg. whine whine. mommmy mommy. what a puss.

I can watch tv while i vacuum with my new turbinehead.

We don’t need another hero.

I would bite at $400, but not for this price.

It seems as though quite a few of you are tense, may I suggest some calming music?

Will it work with my Sansa?

Gallivanting alpaca replacing the word b o t! I want pictures of alpacas. Let the fun begin.

Bought this TV 45 days ago. Mounted in corner in bedroom. Mount was on amazon for $54. Pearless PA740 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00155V210/ref=oss_product

I have this at home…got it at Co$tco new…they give you a 3 year warrenty with the TV. Love it…wouldn’t have bought it refurb though…

Beer? Try tequila.

Why would anyone buy a refurb. ‘item’ today? … years ago they were really neat … NO way would I spend a buck to buy anything refurb.

I’ll echo that. I bought an LCD Vizio from HSN. It lasted 31 days before a vertical black line bisected the screen. HSN had it picked up the day after I called to report the problem. They reimbursed all costs.

FYI, I had the set shipped to me in Virginia and two weeks later hauled it to Florida for use in a condo there. HSN had no problem whatever with the locale change. It certainly helped that I had the shipping carton and all materials.