Vizio VX20L 20" LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Vizio VX20L 20" LCD HDTV
$229.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Vizio VX20L 20� LCD HDTV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

grrr

Earlier during class I excused myself to go use the restroom. When I got there it was the usual cigarette butts in the toilets and ashes on the floor. This time though a couple students where cutting class and smoking marijuana in the bathroom.

At first they tried to hide it but then realizing it was too late they asked me if I wanted to smoke. Obviously a joke since I don’t associate myself with the scumbag stoner group in school. I replied with a witty remark I once heard on a anti-drug program we watched in health class. “I can’t get high I don’t have a pilot’s license,” I said.

I then stormed out of the bathroom and straight to the principals office to inform him that people are smoking marijuana in the bathroom.

You marijuana smokers disgust me. You all listen to shitty classic rock and smell like garbage. I never see any of you with any nice looking girls. They are just a bunch of dirty junkies like you guys.

Vizio VX20L 20" LCD HDTV
$229.99

• $5 shipping
    CONDITION:
    Refurbished
    PRODUCT(S):
    1 Vizio VX20L 20” LCD HDTV

EKEKEKE

Nap time!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Vizio VX20L 20" LCD HDTV
$229.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Vizio VX20L 20” LCD HDTV

Long live the Woot-Off !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh buy 3

umm…pass…im broke.

first

this’s hot.

3rd

dang i’m broke

Yawn…