VJB Vineyards & Cellars 2009 Gabriella Ranch Chardonnay - 4 Pack

My mom says I am a unique snow flake. : tongue:

Hi! We put a quarter of the wine through the secondary fermentation -which is malolactic fermentation. (this is what normally gives it the butteryness)

thanks for the nice words…we LOVE our wine club members!!!

we design our wine wines for a 2 year program…that’s why they are made with crisp structure in mind. our reds are built for longevity, but we like our whites young!

lassow, want to make sure your questions have been answered?

Thank you for clarifying.

Given the above answer, that implies these have a light butteryness?

I actually enjoy a lil’ butteryness in a chard if it’s used as a seasoning, but not an overwhelming main ingredient.

I visited VJB with friends a few weeks after the last offering, and was again happy with most of the wines. At woot prices if you like the style you should hop in on the deal. I can’t remember whether I tasted the Chard when I was there, though. Not like I need more white wine hanging around, though.

I really enjoyed the NoCo.

We were just in Sonoma in May and visited the VJB tasting room. Great wines, but the only bottle we bought was this Chardonnay… and we’re not even Chardonnay fans! It’s that good.

I’m unsure. I’ve been to the tasting room twice (thanks to some helpful wooter who pointed me in that direction). I looooved the VJB reds, every one I tasted, but I don’t remember the whites. I’m not a big white-wine drinker, really, but…

According to the reports back from folks that received their NoCo, you may well be the only one ?

Do my eyes decieve me…bouncy, bouncy.

… and … Sold Out!

Illinois awaits an ordered shipment:

Are there delays in wine shipments?

I was wondering the same! I got a notification of shipmet a week ago, but when I go to the Tracking site it tells me shipping information has been sent to FEDEx. That was over a week ago… so either FedEx is lying, or there is something screwey going on with the wine shipments. Its been two weeks since purchase and they haven’t even shipped it out. What gives?

Just checked FedEx, and it now says it is on a truck for delivery today. Hope they make it before I leave for the day, would love to throw one in the fridge and have with dinner.