Voice Alert Cooking Thermometer with Bonus Stainless Steel Probe

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Wooters.us - the young & the wootless

Voice Alert Cooking Thermometer with Bonus Stainless Steel Probe [New] - $14.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Maverick ET-84HH Voice Alert Digital Thermometer with Silicone Oven and Stainless Steel BBQ Probe

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Voice Alert Cooking Thermometer with Bonus Stainless Steel Probe
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Maverick ET-84HH Voice Alert Digital Thermometer with Silicone Oven and Stainless Steel BBQ Probe

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I want that stainless steel probe.

I got this during the last woot. It works like a charm!

can i get this with a french accent?

That’s what she said…

Oh Cool! New iPad ! !

Can you use this to take rectal temps?

Did not say it would the first time…

Tequila shot anyone??? mmmmmmm

Is that the same meat thermometer used on NCIS?

I sure hope some dingbat doesn’t attempt to shove one of those probes up some poor kids behind. They look painful as heck.

Nothing like “a steel probe”

Pigs, chickens, and cows only.

Bourbon here.

Yes please. Don Julio Anejo?

I have two of the Maverick thermometers. They work great, and are accurate. The two I have however, feature a second wireless monitor, which is sweet esp. when doing a low n’ slow roast on the bbq. Too bad this don’t have the wireless monitor.

LMAO

OMG! My Hubby’s the first sucker!

He’s been doing all the buying today. That does not help my stats. But does help my credit cards!
Besides, it’s my birthday - he should pay!

Probulator - Probulocity value is >9000