Voice Buddy 3.0 Interactive Game Control

LOL - Tradewars! I wish I had a nickle for every hour I spent playing Tradewars.

For PC games only…? PC GAMES???

Ok, I changed my mind. I have a buddy who is really into World o’ Warcraft.

I’ll take two for the team. I’ll use it for some weird-ass incentive thing at work.

i got one just to get the headset and to see if it actually works lol

Please…ya gotta be kidding…

Yes, but can it control the Leakfrog?

sucktastic woot.

And I’m still POed I did not get my BOC earlier.

What the cool?

That AudioFX rumble headest that comes with the software is pretty nice, I like the fact it’s circumaural and puts that kick into the bass of a rumbling tank.

Took one for the team! And since UT3 won’t be out this decade, I’ll have fun ordering my UT2K4 minions around. I’ll give the bots sexy names so my wife will wonder who I’m ordering around.

ok, I got one for my boys who play Unreal Tournament

You can make snide remarks after you buy your first woot, newb.

Voice command is still REALLLL buggy

[quote user=“bamdastard”]
yes you should buy one of these because by the time you finish saying “mortal strike” I will have already executed your ass.

http://sio.midco.net/sublime/home/pwnd.jpg

the only gamers who would use this, are the gamers getting slaughtered by real gamers. “do something voice command!!”

but does it understand “ffeajaakkal” ??
:smiley:

The only people buying this are parents of young teenagers who have hopes that little johnny or little jane will think it is cool. In fact mom and dad they will think it sucks ass, and you would habe been better off getting them a rack of baby back cool.

Good thing mom and dad wont read this thread first, and will just blindly buy this piece of shit.

Except JAWS 3.2, which would blow this out of the water is ten times better, more adaptable and usually free.

This will make a great gift for a nephew