Vont Collapsible Lanterns 4-Pack

Vont Collapsible Lanterns 4-Pack

2 Likes

Well those didn’t last long. Darn it, I have been waiting for these too

These are the absolute best Collapsible Lanterns you will ever purchase. And with this great deal that Woot :partying_face:and Mortimer & TT could have given us to have! So if you missed this great :+1: :+1:deal then keep watching :eyes:because they are surely going to return :ok_hand::heart_eyes_cat::bulb::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I hope so

I was just able to purchase them. Still selling.

@joyabird thank you, I just bought somec- when I had tried to buy them they were sold out - not sure if it was a glitch or if Woot added more

Got these. They’re pretty awesome.

1 Like

Mine just arrived yesterday. They’re fantastic, I placed them strategically all over the house in anticipation of the next big storm. Get these!

4 Likes

Bought these and they arrived yesterday. So please with them AND they came with batteries, so an even better value! Great for power outages to disperse light, rather than having to hold a flashlight and only one direction of light. Just like above comment, placing them around the house in case we need them during a storm.

2 Likes

If you break it down these are $4 each with batteries. Pretty amazing deal.

1 Like

I’m assuming that “aircraft-grade materials” without being specific just means plastic. At $4/each w/batteries I didn’t expect maglight-grade machined aluminum. I wouldn’t store them with those no-name batteries (no doubt chosen for their lowest price), but right next to them to avoid the disappointment and permanent damage a leaking battery will do to a good investment for a stormy day.

*Holy Moley!!! Finally!!! This appears to be a worthy opponent for the “heart of darkness” which is what we on the Gulf Coast live with after those pesky wind and rain storms power through. Like Sally. Zeta. Laura. Yeah, those. And more. Anywhere the power goes out would probably be a good place for these.

Own these. They’ve got SUPER bright LEDs that can easily light up an entire tent but doesn’t hurt your eye to look at! Yes sir. 140 lumens per lantern. Hmmm, let’s see. If we calculate to watts. Eureka! There’s you answer. Each latern gives off the equivalent of a TWELVE WATT BULB. Now, that’s what I’m talking about. SUPER BRIGHTNESS!!

Got mine today. Two are totally broken & one stays on even when closed. Therefor I only got one out of four that works properly.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PURCHASE!

1 Like

That sounds like bad shipping, not bad product.

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Harbor Freight has a similar lantern available, also for $4. Harbor Freight’s is advertised to be 250 lumens whereas this one is supposedly only 140 lumens. (That being said, I’d expect them to all be rebranded versions of the same lantern.)

1 Like

Just bought 4.
I had purchased these from Amazon and they are great for when we lose power. Lights up a huge area.

1 Like

Yeah there’s so many cool things to have and play with :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

Then those are what makes the world a better place for us all! Maybe you can share a picture of it :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts: