Vont Spark Headlamp(Rechargeable) 2 Pack

Vont Spark Headlamp(Rechargeable) 2 Pack

1 Like

Cheaper on the manufacturer’s web site right now.

Plus shipping

2 Likes

Not the same item at 11.89. That’s for the battery operated. The rechargeable is 16.99, and 25.99 on Amazon.

3 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

The battery powered version are actually lighter and brighter than the rechargeable (per Amazon):

2 Likes

If you were to charge and leave these for an emergency, how long would you expect for them to remain charged for?

4 Likes

So, explain to me why I need a headlamp that strobes? Is it a “”rave thing”?

2 Likes

Perhaps to get emergency personnel attention, like if you’re trapped on a trail or in rubble. Or may even freak out dangerous wildlife?

2 Likes

We had a lil earthquake in the bay area, 5.1 and I’m not prepared enough. I don’t even have any beef jerky!

2 Likes

If the battery is NiMH, it would be a good idea to check and charge (if needed) every few months. For the price, I’m sure these aren’t built with high quality cells. I prefer the regular AAA powered headlamps for emergency use, but store them with the batteries removed.

1 Like

Biggest benefit of using the strobe is the battery lasts a lot longer but you can see almost as well as with steady light
Your brain really doesn’t need a constant view to walk however some people can’t stand using strobe mode

3 Likes

I use these for walking my dogs at night. After one of them poops we will now turn on the strobe and have a little dance party (after picking up the poop obviously). It’s gonna drive the neighbors crazy, yes!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! I felt it too!

1 Like

That is what I was thinking - thank you

I ordered this 2 pk…i got 1

You probably already know this but if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Got 1

…messedup… s/b 2