Voq Professional Unlocked GSM Smartphone

No bluetooth, no thanks.

But it is cool to see a product like this make it to w00t.

This phone is cool lookin. Can sprint users use it?

I’d consider it if it had Bluetooth. Oh well.
Here’s one review.

no bluetooth, no thanks

not a bad price though, going for almost 200 on eBay

for those of you that are asking if it’ll work with your service, all that matters is whether or not your service uses a SIM card. If it does, most likely it’ll work since thie phone is UNLOCKED. If your phone services does NOT use a SIM card, then it will not work at all. For example, like my friend’s phone, he has Verizon Wireless and they don’t use SIM (as far as I know) so this probabaly won’t work with Verizon Wireless.

This thing looks horrendous

verizon aswell

Thanks for the Illinois co-ed shoutout, Woot. Sturdy, indeed.

?

-ZfromIL

No Bluetooth???.. Not for Sprint??? Then No WOOT for me…
Put up the new Samsung A920 and then we’ll talk.

I’m not sure about the phone, but the price is right! Overstock.com URL

UBID lists this item as one dollar with 24 for shipping

FATS

if it only had bluetooth or iscsi…

damn woot what’s a phone without bluetooth these days

Cheers

$159 from froogle

$118 with shipping on ebay
Ebay link

This was my first purchase on Woot…
The phone is huge…its a clunker.
The audiovox is a much sweter deal
but the deal is pretty sweet.
Ull never really use adobe, excel, word or many of those cool features cuz the scren is too small.

The first useful post:

Full, detailed specs. Check 'em out. Not bad for $90

Can anyone tell me why, when after I typed the magic word and hit submit, it gave me a new word and said I had typed the word incorrectly? After repeating the process 10+ more times (I stopped counting) I stopped trying.

If i didn’t already have the Razr…maybe…but no camera and no bluetooth kinda kills that deal…nice try woot…:slight_smile:

Arrrrrrrrr…gh! Bluetooth the Pirate must’ve ripped his namesake out of these phones. Otherwise I’d be very, very tempted to woot tonight.

Pop in your sim card and shazam it works…sometimes you may have to contact a store to have them fix it up right.

$30 rebate i found at tigerdirect that may, MAY, work with this…

http://static.tigerdirect.com/Rebates/MBS-2304_rev.pdf

If I didn’t already have a great phone I would jump on this. I have no need for a camera or bluetooth if it has removeable media. Since I don’t use a headset…you won’t find a phone with as many features as this unlocked for that price. OK woot, can be found for about $120 elsewhere…but not for me

Review of phone
http://www.atruereview.com/sierra_wireless_voq/index.php