Vornado 3 Speed Mid Size Air Circulator

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
is it live or is it wooters.us!

Vornado 3 Speed Mid Size Air Circulator [New] - $24.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Vornado 630B 3 Speed Mid Size Air Circulator - Black

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vornado 3 Speed Mid Size Air Circulator
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Vornado 630B 3 Speed Mid Size Air Circulator - Black

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Crap!

damn…another 30 min wasted
where`s my bag of crapppppppp

This again? you have got to be kidding. Someone just posted that you could use it to steer the helo-creature.

Argh…

1/2 the price of Amazon’s. Good review too.

http://www.amazon.com/Vornado-630B-Speed-Circulator-Black/dp/B000E5WAUO

Obvious Post:
This blows.

Remember the guy in the last discussion who could “feel it in his bones” that the next item would be something good? I have a feeling that was just morning wood talking…

This is money well spent.

It’s cold and rainy, go away!

Woot must have a warehouse full of these things.

Actually, I use the Vornadoes in the winter to circulate the warm air down from the ceiling.

A fan during winter… hmm

Actually, I use the Vornadoes in the winter to circulate the warm air down from the ceiling.

Great deal. I hear great things about these constantly. If I didn’t have a ceiling fan, I’d jump.

Back to bed for me…

Why is it that ppl seem to demand the see the creature even though we have no control as to when it will reveal itself.

You lied to me, KippyJ. I’m going to sleep.

It sounds so much fancier to say mid-size air circulator than just floor fan, huh? You’re not fooling us, w00t…not today!