Vornado Soleaire Personal Foot Heater

Bet these sell like electric blankets in Florida.

OMG woot. they’re called slippers. and an extra pair of socks. geez people. this is one of the most ridiculous products i have seen. too bad vornado made it–i like their other products and i’m sure the thing works well, but COME ON!!! a foot heater? how many random contraptions do we all need? what’s next? how bout an armpit massager? a left nostril aerator? AUGH!!! bring back the really good stuff, like really cool laptops at killer prices? even usb cables beat this carp!!! ok, thanks, i feel better.

Specs and links to manufacturer’s various web pages Click Here

Product Reviews

why not just put socks or shoes on?

hey good timing with winter around the corner.

btw slippers, extra sox, etc doesnt work when youre sitting still for hours, sooooo this is a pretty nifty thing imo.

Actually, when my feet are warm ,the rest of me warms up too. I will also be placing my hands on it.

I would rather have one that makes my feet cold.

How about COLD feet

Have you felt my boyfriend’s feet in winter?!? (Even with thick socks and shoes). I might get him one as present for myself.

Nasty… place your smelly sweaty feet on this everyday and get it all cheesed up… why waste the money… take a shower or bath and soak your feet… waste of our natural resources for something so unnecessary… i love woot but please do not bring this back ever!!!

Should be a great double for grilling those new panini sandwiches at lunch time.

but…

No toe jam please…

Nice post, 13yo with ADD. For you and those others who just can’t understand what a foot warmer does, some of us - especially the ones old enough to avoid using “OMG” and “LOL” - have poor circulation in our feet. I could heat my room to 75 degrees and still have freezing feet. This heater makes sense for those of us who need extra heat only on our feet and legs, and who can be trusted with things that plug into wall sockets. I think I’m in for two: one for home and one for work. Now isn’t it past your bedtime…?

Can I use this to grill my burgers?

Froogle:
Vornado Soleaire foot heater - Google Shopping

Ummm, socks?

Manufacturer.

vornado’s site is finally up. here’s the product manual online and as a PDF

Its kinda nice to see some variety and low prices.

My feet stay like ice year round no matter how many pairs of socks I wear. It’s really tempting.

I would think they’d need to be hard plastic to be any good as massage material.

Went from really good yesterday to really bad today.

Staying warm is EASY. It’s called layers. Being chill when it’s 95 outside… that’s a different challenge.

If you honestly have cold feet problems, just buy thermal socks. They’ll keep you very warm and are portable.

CASE CLOSED