Vornado Soleaire Personal Foot Heater

I know someone who uses this all the time.

Not recommended. These are really good while they work but the one I bought stopped working in 3-4 days.

Once past the initial “stink period”, and wow, did it reek, I <3 this. I <3 this so much, I’m buying two more now…

UGHHHH!!! The servers are so slow that I can’t post a comment before the next item comes up. I want to know, if the servers were working and I was actually able to buy something that I wanted before the item sold out, how many items do I have to buy before the color of my box changes? I’m tired of boring brown.

i got this when it was on woot before and i use it a lot. it sits under my desk at work and keeps my feet/legs nice and toasty (it’s usually freezing in my office). the fan is pretty loud though, and it emits a plasticky smell the first few times you use it. that smell goes away, thank goodness.

i’d order it again.

I prefer taco cats to keep my feet warm!

Someone PLEASE order one!

Got two of these last time they were wootchandise. Gave one to the wife and one is keeping my feet nice and tasty under my desk in my cold office. They smell a bit the first few times you use them, but they do a good job in a small space or when you have a blanket on your lap.

Socks do the same thing. And they’re cheaper

Better than a warm pig belly for your aching feet.

Love the item…dont know if i would use it much though >.<

Wish I could have one of these at my desk at work.

But then I’d have to take my shoes off at work. No way am I putting my bare feet on nappy corporate office carpet!

Somebody get this foot heater the hell away from me.

The picture makes it look used. I don’t want to warm my feet on a used foot warmer!

Why does woot insist on putting these up every woot-off? Nobody ever wants them.

Anyone… please order one!

Ignore the snarks. I have this at work–I’m using it right now. It does stink when you first turn it on, but it is awesome. Well worth the inexpensive price.

IHTHT has a mystery BOC on sale for 14.99 right now. Not nearly as glorious as woots and quite a bit more expensive.

if it broke, contact vornado. they have pretty good cs - last time i got a fan from them (from woot) that didn’t work right, they sent me a replacement and told me to cut the cord and trash the original.

FFS someone buy them all.