Vornado Zippi Desk Fan

Remaining:
95.4%
Quantity Guess:
Sellout Time:
In: 00:41:49
09:55:19 Eastern Time

Bought these from Woot over a year ago - I use in my office and LOVE them. Almost silent and put out a nice air flow.

have 2 of these already & am buying more, great size…LOVE THEM!

I bought one of the red ones in a recent Sellout.Woot dealie. It’s so good (and very quiet) that I am buying two more now.

I highly recommend these fans.

I got the “passion” red one. It works great, very quiet moves an impressive amount of air. It’s also pretty portable and safe to use around kids because the blades are soft cloth and won’t hurt anything.

Bought one of these not too long ago. Great quiet fan. Perfect for an office desk.

Cubic Minutes per Foot?

I got one here about a year ago. I use it everyday at work and love it. Very low noise, good output, and looks awesome. Had many people around the office compliment the fan. Would buy again if it ever broke.

I picked up a pair last time. They are pretty good. The cfm is 17. They look cool and the fabric blades are safe. The Flippi fan moves more air, but this do just fine.

Finally, BOC! Blades of Cloth!

I’m not a fan…

Got that, didja? :slight_smile:

FWIW, I have 3 of these zippy fans. I absolutely love them. Good air circulation without blowing the papers off your desk.

The noise level is nothing really, even on high. These are much better than the vornado fans I bought on the Two for Tuesdays not long ago.

Agreed

Just received 2 of these from Woot last week. Well-made, quiet & safe. Grabbing 2 more!

in for 2! looking forward to cooling down my ridiculously hot office…

Love these fans, and had to pick up three to stave off the beggars in the office that also want one.

Unfortunately, red is sold out. :frowning: That’s ok. Beggars can’t be choosers, right!

I’ve got one of these. Moves a lot of air, is super safe, and drives my cats crazy!

Can we continue our spirited (ouch) debate about drink recipes?