Vornado Zippi Fan – 2 Pack

Smallest Vornado I’ve ever seen…

Aw cloth blades? That’s no fun :slight_smile:

But big in AZ

Cloth blades? That’s cool. I wonder if these work well.

They are adorable… But do they work well?

Good price. They go for $24.99/ea. where I work.

I have a few of these and they work good and are child friendly. Do not expect lots of air movement from these. They work best as a desk fan and are fairly quiet.

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Vornado Zippi Fan - 2 Pack, for $15.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 2x Orange Vornado FA1-0007-22 Zippi Fan with Cloth Blades

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Vornado Zippi Fan - 2 Pack
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

I have one of these, which I bought off the as-is shelf at the grocery store. It is awesome, quiet and it blows and its well worth the measly price that woot is asking for. I bought some more because they are so awesome.

So the size and the amount of air this pushes makes it great for small spaces like an office cubicle?

these would have been great if there had been a clip for them so you can place them at any angle

nothing can compare to the Compaq USB fans

What?!? Not USB !?!
I want the one with the clear plastic disk instead of those cloth blades.

Ha, saw these at Kohl’s today, they were on sale for more than this, and you only got one! I saw them and thought it was the crappiest Vornado I have ever seen, in fact, they had a bunch of there newer stuff, and it all looked like it was more about looks then moving air

Amazon

Amazon says:

just what I have been lookin 4 , Im in.

I have one of these and love it. Originally I bought it as a desk fan for the office, now it’s sitting on my nightstand by the bed. The amount of breeze it puts out with very little noise gets a high ranking from me.

I’m sure these are on sale due to the color, but the price looks good.

I’d buy this but . . .
I’m such a geek that I don’t want a fan that I can’t use to show off with once in a while by stopping with my tongue.

I guess I could, but then the blades would be all soggy and gross.

Oh well.