VOTE YES ON NO

Now there’s a cause I can get behind!

This shirt would be great for any upcoming rally you might be attending. [hint, hint]

I’m not sure what I want to vote…

Well I’m certainly getting this shirt. Well maybe I will. On second thought no I won’t. But perhaps I should. Yes, I’m definitely maybe going to get that shirt. Yes, that’s a definite maybe. But then again…

I wish I could wear this to the March to Keep Fear Alive, but I’m afraid I won’t make it.

I’d be crazy to miss the Rally to Restore Sanity, though.

i still prefer making neato designs in the ballot bubbles

I can’t believe woot is trying to drum up the “No” vote like this. It’s unlike them to be so negative.

shakes head Is there an apathetic vote option or do I just shrug and continue on?

loooooooooooove it. Unfortunately, with how slow shipping is, it wouldn’t arrive until well after the elections…

Monty Python reference FTW.

The shirt…not so much. I already have an election day shirt with my Stewart/Colbert 12.

I would so be in for 1 if it weren’t on white!! Well, maybe I’ll get one anyway. I should just go randomly ask a few strangers and get some more opinions.

Is this a proposition titled ‘No’? What would such a proposition mean? What is it saying no to??? Or is No just an abbreviation for number, representing a vote for an unidentified numbered proposition? Are we supposed to fill in our own proposition number? What does it mean?!?!

I wonder if I’m thinking too much into this…

This shirt confuses me… goes into the fetal position I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT WANTS ME TO DO!

Well, there is the $5 overnight option that will have it to you by Thursday.

Is tomorrow’s shirt going to be “VOTE NO ON YES”?

And it’s a bummer that (because of shipping) I can’t wear this on election day.

Entropy is a thermodynamic property that is a measure of the energy not available for work in a thermodynamic process. It is defined by the second law of thermodynamics. In the microscopic interpretation of statistical mechanics, entropy expresses the disorder or randomness of the constituents of a thermodynamic system or, analogously, the availability of accessible quantum mechanical states. A closed system always tends towards achieving a state with a maximum of entropy.

Whoa! Thanks wiki.

What are the chances that this shirt will come to me before November 2nd if I got standard shipping?

If I wear this when I go to vote, will I get busted for campaigning within 50 feet of a polling place? :slight_smile:

Sheeple is the best word ever created. Period.

I’ll be happy when the voting season is over. I’d like to be able to avoid all the commentary possible, including tshirts.