VTech 5.8GHz 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System

Price comparator post ! - Manually optimized searches for relevant results

New VTech 5.8GHz 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System, for $44.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x VTech VT5883 5.8GHz 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System

To access the price comparator links, click here
Single-click comparison for this item

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

1 VTech 5.8GHz 4 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System

$44.99 + $5 shipping

condition: New

pricing for future reference

Will this make it here in time for Christmas, you know, with Woot’s comparatively slow out-the-door times and SmartPost’s rediculously long shipping, and all?

Guaranteed to arrive before a Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody know if this has speakerphone on the handsets?

Can this system block phone numbers? Or can any of you wOOters out there recommend a system (or gadget) that will? We have pesky telecrapeters that keep calling even when we’ve signed up on the no-call list and reported them…

Ask your telco about Privacy Director - works with all your phones.

Hooray Woot! I’ve been hoping for a phone deal since I found out about a week ago that my 2.4 ghz phones were probably the reason my wireless connections were dropping off regularly. Woot comes through again.

59.99 on amazon, not that great a deal

I’ll take the almost 20% savings anyday. I got these phones a couple of months ago on Woot. No problems whatsoever. Good reception, takes a decent charge and yes they do have “speakerphone” capability.

Thanks, just spent the last 45 minutes looking for a review… nothing.

I have these. Got them over a year ago at Walmart for $55.

They are nice and work great. No speaker phone, but does have the capability for a headset.

The only down fall I see is that you cannot use more than one at a time. If you want to switch phones (if a battery is dying), you have to hit the transfer button and the number on the phone in order to do so.

All in all, great. We don’t use them a lot with having cell phones, but I would recommend. Hope this helps.

So ONE of you said YES to speakerphone, and ONE of you said NO.
Can SOMEONE please say for sure if this system has a speakerphone
or not ?

Thanks

YES to speakerphone.I bought these a few months ago. Good phones. Good price.

Ok, let me sure I understand this correctly… Jarmbruster said, "The only down fall I see is that you cannot use more than one at a time. If you want to switch phones (if a battery is dying), you have to hit the transfer button and the number on the phone in order to do so. " So if the grandkids call me to talk about whatever, my wife and I cannot both talk on two different handsets at the same time? That seems weird… is that right? Thanks!

I have ordered 2 items from woot, both were very slow in arriving - the latest item I ordered over 2 wks ago and still have not recieved (and it’s a small, lightweight item – just a power strip). Based on my experience, I wouldn’t order anything for Christmas.

Come to think of it, I didn’t get my power strips yet either

Aw man…I just ordered a big guitar a few days ago. I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath. :frowning: