VTech DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone System with Bluetooth

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

VTech DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone System with Bluetooth
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 VTech DS6322-3 DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone System with Bluetooth

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

weird, I was just shopping for these earlier, but decided on what I think are the superior Panasonic phones.

I own this very phone myself and purchased a few extra headsets. Great phone. I charge my cell near the base unit. When its connected via bluetooth you can pickup a call (or dial one for that matter) from any headset. Real nice feature when your outside and the cell is inside. Never miss a call that way. It connects up to two bluetooth cell phones to the system.

As I said before, great phone. Decent range.

I don’t have this exact model, but I have had great luck with my VTech cordless. I never realized how great it is to have the base in one place but be able to put another phone wherever I wanted. If my current phones weren’t working so well for me, I might consider getting this and getting rid of the only other phone in my house that’s directly tied into a jack.

Amazon: only 2 reviews (3 and 2 star), starting at $85

http://www.amazon.com/VTech-DS6322-3-Cordless-answering-additional/dp/B002VJH5ZQ

But I already got two 6513’s a couple of months ago!

Seriously, though – these new Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone systems have been a very nice upgrade from our previous home phones.

I own a similar set (GE brand) thanks to a nice bag of crap a while back and I love it. This is a great way to cut the cord and leave your land line behind.

This set works relatively well.
And I really like the blog about the item; this items does NOT cater to me, so I will be content with my sausage patty sandwich in the morning!

Product webpage: $99.95 “temporarily unavailable”

http://www.vtechphones.com/vtechphones/index.cfm/product-detail/?event=ehCatalog.productDetail&ProductID=1400

and manual:

You’re kidding, right. I JUST bought this exact set-up for $100 not even a full week ago and I just unpacked them tonight. Unbelievable!!

Looks nice, but some questions are unanswered:

1. If two BT phones are connected, and you get a call on one of them, then the other rings? What happens? Can I pick up the second call on another handset, while the first one is still in call? What about landline? Can all three be in session at a time - two over BT, one on landline?

2. Is there a conferencing feature, where I can use two handsets for the same call (talk together?)

3. Intercom - call from basement handset to the one in the kitchen to ask if lunch is ready yet?

4. Phone Book? Is it common for all handsets or can be transferred over, or if my uncle changed his phone number, I’d have to run around the house and re-program each one individually?

5. Again, when two BT phones are connected – how do I know which one rings? Can it be set to ring differently for each, or is it just for phonebook entries?

what a rip off, i paid the same here at woot for a set of 5… new. here is the blog

http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=9916

Does anyone know if these handsets also have a place to plug-in a headset? Thinking about getting this for my mom, but she loves her wired headset/microphone combo!

WRONG. This one has the Bluetooth feature…

Last time you had this is had five phones for the same price. Cause I ordered them and they work very well. This is still a good deal even with two less this time. Last time no Bluetooth, but who needs that at home anyhow. Would rather have the other two phones.

Woohoo, we have this phone!!

Pro’s:

• Easy to set up
  • Nice looking
  • It has about 6 - 8 different ringtones you can choose from.
  • Bright LCD screen

Con’s:

• Even on the highest setting the ringing volume isn’t SUPER loud. If you have a smaller home it would not be a problem, but if you have a multi-level home, it CAN be hard to hear over the din of kids, Tv’s, etc.

• (This is one uber petty) If the phone is ringing and you can see from the caller ID that you don’t want to answer, rather than listen to the phone ring until the answering machine picks up, you can “mute” the ringing by pressing the red “end” button on the right side of the handset. HOWEVER, unlike our old system, it only mutes THAT phone, the other handsets will just keep onna ringing!

So I could pair the base with my computer and answer the phone on my headset while still playing WOW, right?

Got lucky with a deep discount on a DECT 6.O Panasonic 3 handset system for $48 at KMart. Set them up but been too busy to unplug the last set and plug these in… the thing I like about these Panasonics is that they use AAA rechargeable batteries:)

p.s. fingers crossed… the last set of Panasonics were super built! dropped them a half dozen times on hard wood floors and not a problem at all.

It says which one is ringing on the display.

As others have mentioned, the cell phones must be pretty much in the same room as the base or quality drops way off.