Vulcan Phantom Solo Speaker & FREELOADER USB Charger Bundle

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vulcan Phantom Solo Speaker & FREELOADER USB Charger Bundle
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Scored one of these last time. They both work quite well. The girlfriend likes finding different walls in the house to hold it to to produce the biggest sound…

In for 1!

Isn’t it awkward up against the wall?

This is going to take forever…

So you plug it into your device and it is a speaker. But it doesn’t work for the TV, right? It would work for an MP3 player though . . . hmm.

Looks like they have a lot of them. Good opportunity to pull myself away from the computer.

me no want this :[

These surface speakers are fun if you’ve got a small area. One of my friends had one that he would stick on the middle of the wall behind his couch, and it was really impressive the amount of sound he got out of such a small device.

Granted, I don’t know how the neighbors in the apt next door felt about having their wall turned into a speaker coil…

If you press firm enough not really. But that’s just her roofing off. The nigjtstand at the hotel i stay at with my job works just perfect.

Pass. :confused:

When Im tired i guess typing on my droid is a chore. You get the idea. :wink:

This thing is awesome! I got one last woot off and it’s a neat little speaker. It basically turns whatever object you put it down on into a speaker. It’s really odd at first but then you realize you can hear sound coming from an entire object and its pretty loud too.

that’s what she said

reviews

This is almost half the price of Amazon’s deal.

Amazon Not too bad of reviews and costs $40.

Ordered a second one, this thing is really probably the coolest thing I’ve ever ordered off of woot. Ordered a second one incase the first one breaks for whatever reason because I’d be very sad if it did.

the little freeloader looks cool, but I don’t need a speaker … Why it had to be a bundle ? … Booooooo

the little freeloader looks cool, but I don’t need a speaker … Why it had to be a bundle ? … Booooooo

Sell the freeloader by itself woot. I’d totally buy a few if you did.