W&S BT Beanie W/ Built-In Headphones

W&S BT Beanie W/ Built-In Headphones

I never comment but I thought my community should know and spend their money on whiskey by their lonesome rather than this.

Quality Summary: Total trash. Bought it as a backup gift and gifted it early after see the quality of the packaging.

Picture this: Think beanie with 2 silver dollar sized speakers built into the base of the ears. These speakers are the width of silver dollars that are the width of four silver dollars. The speakers are sewn into the cap with a small portal on one side for USB charging.

I wish I had the chance to comment on the quality of the sound rather than the cheap design but upon first usb plug into the device I could not actualized a charge. I eventually realized the cord needed a slight angle to get the male and female peices to press the charge.

Once I arrived home after it was charging for 3 hours I unplugged the USB only to find the female adaptive end was stuck to the male end of the USB rendering the devise useless.

Waste of cash and very disappointed. Never even got to try the thing out.

I’m very sorry for the poor experience. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.