w00t off??

How about a W00t off to celebrate the new site??? Come on w00t, I’m hungry for a bunch of stuff!

Come on Woot. Lets have a WOOT OFF.

What exaclty is a woot off? what happens during said woot off"

I don’t know, but if it involves a cirle and a cookie I want nothing to do with it.

I don’t know, but if it involves a cirle and a cookie I want nothing to do with it.[/quote]that made me giggle.

A woot off is when they sell a bunch of products back to back when they sell out. This way, you don’t wait an entire 24 hours for a new product. Last time they had one was a Friday through Sunday…I’d guess 15-20 items during that time period. Seems like the prices are EVEN BETTER during a woot off.

On the old site they had two purple flashing lights that indicated a woot off.

How many times has there been a woot off?

Once or twice a millenium. When a night comes after the castle is raised above the clouds… it will live again!

Much credit to whoever gets the reference. :slight_smile:

A woot off is when they sell a bunch of products back to back when they sell out. This way, you don’t wait an entire 24 hours for a new product. Last time they had one was a Friday through Sunday…I’d guess 15-20 items during that time period. Seems like the prices are EVEN BETTER during a woot off.

On the old site they had two purple flashing lights that indicated a woot off.[/quote]
I think the last woot-off was more like 50 items. There were about ten alone that sold out in under a minute.

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]
I think the last woot-off was more like 50 items. There were about ten alone that sold out in under a minute.[/quote]

There were some items I never even got to see. Stupid biological requirements.

Only twice since I’ve been checking out the site, but I only understood what was going on once!

Come on w00t…give us a w00t off!

I haven’t been here long, but a woot off sounds fun. With all the money I would blow, I can pretend I’m in Vegas, except I won’t have the hangover.

Oh man, I loved those things. I hope the new site version features crazy epileptic-inducing strobe lights! :slight_smile:

Ok. I’m begining to the idea behind the Woot off. I hope to see one in my lifetime. Can we say “WOOT OFF” WOOT OFF"

[quote user=“Gyress”]Ok. I’m begining to the idea behind the Woot off. I hope to see one in my lifetime. Can we say “WOOT OFF” WOOT OFF"[/quote] Please, only on my weekend off. I can’t take another one where I have to work during it, I missed a whole bunch of stuff I would have bought!

In the FAQ, it says once or twice a month. We haven’t had one since May 6th, I believe.

Binaural…is that because of Pearl Jam’s album?

In the FAQ, it says once or twice a month. We haven’t had one since May 6th, I believe.

Binaural…is that because of Pearl Jam’s album?[/quote]

???

On the old site they had two purple flashing lights that indicated a woot off.[/quote]
I think the last woot-off was more like 50 items. There were about ten alone that sold out in under a minute.[/quote]

At least 42 and I bought 38 of them. Need something? Just ask, it’s still in a heap somewhere around here.

At least 42 and I bought 38 of them. Need something? Just ask, it’s still in a heap somewhere around here.[/quote]

Right now, they couldn’t handle a woot off. servers have been crashing all week at around midnight. guess they didn’t do any volume testing with the new server ; )

oh yeah…Binaural…that’s the name of a Pearl Jam album. A good one at that, then again, all Pearl Jam albums are good.

[quote user=“SkeeterB”]
oh yeah…Binaural…that’s the name of a Pearl Jam album. A good one at that, then again, all Pearl Jam albums are good.[/quote]

Well, it’s actually a funny… wait, no, it’s not, but since you sort of asked… The name Binaural comes from the name that xbox live gave to me, which was Binaural Machi. I shortened it. [:D]