w00t off??

You got us! We signed for the delivery, unwrapped the servers, plugged 'em in, and fired 'em up. Testing is for weenies!

1 Like

I would assume, (wish, hope, yern, desperately desire) that since BOC was offered that a woot off would soon follow!

Loopy

1 Like

You got us! We signed for the delivery, unwrapped the servers, plugged 'em in, and fired 'em up. Testing is for weenies![/quote]

Me thinks I like the new guy! [;)]

1 Like

You got us! We signed for the delivery, unwrapped the servers, plugged 'em in, and fired 'em up. Testing is for weenies![/quote]
Yeah, what Humpty said! wootwootwooooooooooooooooot!

1 Like

I agree… maybe the BoC was to clear out space for pre-Woot-Off storage…

1 Like

It’d be interesting to see something along the lines of a mini surprise wootoff. No lights, no hints, just every now and then a second item put up after the first one sells out. Like a little reward for the people who never leave or can’t keep from checking in a million times during the day. Of course, if there was a chance for such a thing, some posters would never again see the light of day or connect with people they can actually see/touch.

1 Like

I want a wootoff, but not this weekend, I’m going to be out on the lake getting sunburned and toasted.

1 Like

Of course you tested the new servers! You just haven’t finished that testing yet, that’s all. But I’m a happy little guinea pig, yes I am.

1 Like

Yeah, next weekend, please. I have to work this weekend. [;)]

1 Like

Yeah, next weekend, please. I have to work this weekend. [;)][/quote]hell, if it is this weekend, I’ll get the text messages sent to my phone.

But please, don’t let it be.

1 Like

Life would kick ass if there were quarterly weekend long woot offs. Monthy would be too much and presently it seems like it has been an eternity since the last woot off.

The best idea I have to solve the server workload would be put a short delay (1-2 min) on the website so RSS feeds get updated first. That might prompt most people to watch the RSS feed and ease the server workload. Then only people who go to the website are people looking to buy, people looking to post, or people who dont know who dont know RSS. One thing is for sure, RSS and other feeds must either be in advance or at the same time as website refreshes. I tried using the yahoo feed durring the last woot off and it always seemd to lag the website by an item or two. That just wont work for a woot off.

1 Like

[quote user=“picopir8”]Life would kick ass if there were quarterly weekend long woot offs. Monthy would be too much and presently it seems like it has been an eternity since the last woot off.

The best idea I have to solve the server workload would be put a short delay (1-2 min) on the website so RSS feeds get updated first. That might prompt most people to watch the RSS feed and ease the server workload. Then only people who go to the website are people looking to buy, people looking to post, or people who dont know who dont know RSS. One thing is for sure, RSS and other feeds must either be in advance or at the same time as website refreshes. I tried using the yahoo feed durring the last woot off and it always seemd to lag the website by an item or two. That just wont work for a woot off.
[/quote]

How the heck to I take advantage of an RSS?

1 Like

[quote user=“DocMphd”]
How the heck to I take advantage of an RSS?[/quote]

Slip it a roofie when it’s not looking.

1 Like

Looks like there is gonna be one tonight.

1 Like

[quote user=“pellet”]Looks like there is gonna be one tonight.[/quote]maybe…

1 Like

You guys do not know what you have done. Those lights mean no sleep!

1 Like

WOOT OFF! RSS SET

1 Like

No sleep for rev, sigh

1 Like

[quote user=“lukeduff”][quote user=“DocMphd”]
How the heck to I take advantage of an RSS?[/quote]

Slip it a roofie when it’s not looking.[/quote]
lmao!

1 Like

woot off? i have no money, no credit, nothing, all i can do is watch and dream. waaaaaa

1 Like