Waffle-Knit Thermal Shirts 4-Pack

Picked these up last time they were listed, probably getting more. Very comfy for this colder weather in the North East this time of year. Bear in mind: They do shrink a little when washing/drying, so a size up may not be a bad idea.

If only they had pockets!

Received them today. They look and feel nice. But they are a very snug fit! I ordered L based on the sizing chart - but I probably should have gone with XL.
If above comment is true, and they do shrink after I wash them (and I’m pretty certain they will - this stuff always does), I can send them straight to Goodwill after that. :frowning:

Inferior merchandise Definitely not worth the regular price, $80. I ordered large and got one size 2xl

Sorry about the misshiped size. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Thanks for the advice. Normally L, ordered XL.

These are at least one size too small. Order up
size.

Way too small. Ordered both M for my wife and XL for me. Two of the XL’s are almost the same size as the M’s. Sleeve length on all 8 are about the same. I’d say order two sizes up at least. At least it is Christmas and we can donate them to someone (small) who needs them.

These are not worth it! I ordered for husband and ordered XL, when he usually only wears large, and STILL too small!! What are these, for kids?? Now stuck with shirts that cant be worn. When will I learn not to order clothing from WOOT!!

I ordered the Henleys like this. I found a similar shirt that I liked and measured it. I compared that to the size chart and ordered up one size to allow for shrinkage. Came out of the bag looking huge but shrunk to a perfect fit.

Not true to size. Found them to be short in sleeve and trunk length.

They are two sizes smaller than what they should be. Don’t ever plan on washing them or drying them. I got the XL and they are more like a medium. Terrible.

Hey all. We’re sorry about the sizing issues on these. We’ve ended the sale while the vendor investigates what happened.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance. .

Way too small. Order at least 2 sizes up.

what world do these people live in, i bought 2x and my wife who is a medium says they are tight.waste of$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I bought these in my normal size and luckily recieved them right before a trip. I have loved them! I am pretty tall for a woman and have really long arms, so the length was perfect for me (I have a problem wearing most women’s shirts) especially in the arms and torso! this was such a great deal, I ordered the same brand in the hoodies, but that was a fail. (two pack, galaxy by harvik hoodies-same issues people here report) My guess is that this brand is hit or miss, but i got a great deal on these shirts.

I found the Galaxy by Harvic shirts to be great. When I ordered these they sent me Blu Rock from NY and they are way too small! Worse, I threw them in the wash as soon as I got them and didnt notice they werent the galaxy shirts now im stuck with crap!!

You might email woot cs to see if they have some options.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.