Wagner Power Painter

I feel your pain. Where is the cool geeky swag we’ve all come to love and compulsively spend our hard-earned sheckles on?

Although I haven’t used this particular brand of power painter, I can say that they are great for contract work painting a house. You’d be amazed just how much faster a job can get done if you use these properly

Back in New Orleans, there is a meat market called ‘Wagners’ and their logo is “You can’t beat our meat!”

This thing blows…paint.

Guess I’m not the only one getting LOLCats all over the main page. I’d definately be in for 3 if they wooted either of them.

3 purchased and the meter doesn’t move? (sigh)

Bout the same price at what it is on Buy.com. Couple bucks cheaper for the wide one here. I need one anyway to stain the fence this fall.

In for 1…

$2 is $2

Clogs! Clogs! Clogs!

Works great for about a couple hours, then clogs. You have to dilute the paint so much it’s water and then you need to do multiple coats and it drips which stays on the wall! Urgghhh…

No BUY! No Want! Do Not Want! This item.

The Wagner Paint Crew on the other hand ROCKS! Get it if it Woots! I’d take another. Love It!

How many are left on this?

I’m posting cats. Thinking about posting pole vault girl.

Anyone dying to spend 500 dollars and wants monkeys from the very start, pm me. I got em all

IN FOR ONE! Buying house, need! Vodka had nothing to do with this!

I will buy pretty much anything that has tungsten carbide in it.

so what happens on W00T this late at night??

Damn- looks like another reason to mock Minnesota vikings fans. lol

Alot of people purchased this and it barely budged… We’re gonna be here a while…

This wouldn’t sit well with my karate instructor.

What do they have 10 million Power painters? … Gwaaah! someone post something cool.

Paingun Schaintgun I want a paint ball gun!

now ill never get my flying monkey, and even worse, ill never get to name him Steve!