Wagner Power Painter

Everybody get one for your crabby uncle for Christmas! He’s not gonna like anything you get him anyway so it might as well be cheap (in both senses of the word)…

One shot wide shot! Good for stain and for uneven surfaces so it’s perfect for doing my shed next Spring. As long as it does almost a decent job I can save brushing the stain on - and then clean it up and save it for next year.

In for one - Christmas present for myself (from the dogs).

He’s climbing in your windows
He’s snatchin yo paintbrush up!
Tryna take em so y’all need to
Hide your brushes, hide your rollers
Hide your primer, hide your paint
Hide your brushes, hide your rollers!
And hide your blue tape!
Cuz they’re takin errbody out there
You don’t have to come and confess
We’re lookin for you
We gon find you
We gon find you
So you can run and tell that,
Run and tell that
Run and tell that, wagnerboy, wagnerboy, wagnerboy!

How are these for sealing a deck?

I have a different model than one of these (more capacity and features)

Take it from me since I learned the hard way: be sure to mask off things around your painting area very VERY well. The mist can get anywhere, even places you thought you had masked off or thought it wouldn’t be able to get to.

I used one of these on a concrete wall that had lots of pores. It worked well but gets heavy to hold after a while. For flat walls (no texture) a roller is still superior.
With all that said the price is VERY good for one of these, for $25 its probably worth it to have one on the shelf when you need it.

These are OK as long as you treat them as disposable. The cleanup process (doing it RIGHT) is a royal pain. The price is decent for a use once and throw away kind of thing.

Yes, stain works quite well as it is so thin it sprays easily.

The wide shot is the better deal of the two, more useful.
There are cheaper ways to seal or stain a deck, outdoor bug sprayer and a dollar store roller an a mop handle.
They have enough, while I decide if it worth the $25.00

What happened to the bot that used to put the price in the comments for each item? I’m looking back at the things I slept through, and I’d really like to know what they were going for.

In for one of each. These are perfect for what I need.

If you have any kind of remotely serious painting job, you’d be far better off investing in a small Graco airless sprayer. After your job is done, sell it on Craigs for close to what you paid. Airless sprayers are one of the things in life where the old “you get what you pay for” mantra holds true.

Actually, these are GREAT for stain and thin paints. I have had several. One caution though… Do NOT attempt to use an acrylic latex paint in them. The acrylic gels from the pump heat and then the abrasive latex eats the pump up.
But, again, GREAT for stains and such!! And, the price is awesome!

In for one. Hopefully, this will help this train move along…

shit the woot off is still on

First, the range on these things is horrible compared to a paintball gun. Second, using these against a paintball gun would render you practically immobile due to both the need to be near a power source and the weight of the paint in the container. Definitely not a suitable alternative to a paintball gun in a paintball battle.

I don’t get it. A three day wootoff and I haven’t seen one Roomba. And, oddly, I need a Roomba.

They had a Scooba back on the first day, as I recall, but other than that, I’m right there with you. Got my own apartment last week (finally moved out of my parents’ house) and need a vacuum. And what’s better than a vacuum that does my cleaning for me while I’m at work?

I missed the bucket of chicken (again) last night due to my drive home from work… Woot is clearly discriminating against East-coast commuters.

Is there any precedent to them offering 2 bushels of caca in one woot-off?

Points for the rhymes and for making me pause for just a moment of “What the… oh! HA!”

how came the price is not here no more