Wagoneer

So, I went and played around with this design (messed up one little spot on the leg, but it’s inconsequential to the point). This is why I don’t like this shirt:

http://www.dotstrosity.net/woot/othercolors.png

Why is it on White? It looks absolutely great on Cranberry and Kelly Green and potentially better than White on Grass and Baby Blue (though these two are more arguable with White).

I love the artwork. Too small though, kind of hard to tell what it is.

love the color, not the design. all the shirts i like are either in brown or the grey color :frowning:

HECK…YEAH

FO REAL.

white is alright by ME… besides, you have to worry about matching colors and stuff if you have a colored tee

-Ken

MY FIRST WOOT!

If I end up not liking it I can just use it as a nice undershirt.

what an imaginative, thoughtful design.

wtf is this thing supposed to be? Nonsense. Draw something awesome or don’t draw anything at all. Ponderous.

$15 is expensive for an undershirt

I’m tempted to get one for my young niece and nephew. Very interesting and creative concept with a wagon, especially since my nephew still rides around in a small wagon for fun.

Overall, not a bad design, just seems intended for the very young crowd.

Can I join the “pretty neat design but crappy choice of color” club?

Feel free! They complain every day regardless of the color :wink:

Try the logo on that new color… mag-lite flashlight came out with it… oh yeah Malice Green!

here I am.In for 1

Looks like it came from the movie Meet the Robinson’s.

What a great design. But it just fades away on the white shirt. (I have no problem with white shirts, per se. But it doesn’t work with this design.)

I’d like the wagon itself to be a brighter red, too. And a pony. I’d like a pony.

For those of you complaining that the designs aren’t mature enough for you, you’re confusing maturity with pretentiousness. But don’t worry, you’ll grow out of it. :slight_smile:

Horrendous design. I feel like I haven’t bought a shirt off here in forever.

Have to agree with some earlier posts that the design would have probably looked better on a different color shirt. The design just doesn’t stand out on white.

condition: Four-Legged
product(s): 1 White Woot Tee (4115)
Size: WS, WM, WL, WXL, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X

But here’s the $10 question… do u like it enough to order one or three? :stuck_out_tongue: