Wags N Whiskers Dog Bed, Your Choice

Wags N Whiskers Dog Bed, Your Choice

Is there a cover that comes off so that it is easy to clean?

1 Like

Yes, these have a zipper to easily remove the foam so it’s easy to wash the cover.

1 Like

How do these hold up? Our puppy is a super chewer and we are on bed 8 already :expressionless:

It will chew just like all the rest.

1 Like

Not memory foam, just pyramids of regular foam rubber

3 Likes

I’m sorry for the problem. Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I received mine today. Very disappointed, as the real item is nowhere near as thick as the photo. The cover is loose, and I will have to add foam to make it so that the cover fits…

1 Like

Also, it isn’t “Memory Foam”. It’s Eggcrate.

3 Likes

Hi, so sorry for the poor experience. As noted above, please contact Woot CS and they can help.

This dog bed was such a disappointment. Cheaply made, NOT memory foam but instead thin egg crate foam and the cover was too big for the foam. Not worth the money even at this price.

1 Like

Yeah…this was disappointing. Egg crate, cover was too large. They really need to change the writing on the ad. It’s misleading.

Got mine today. It was not good at all you need at least 2 of the egg crate mats that it came with in order for it to be close to as thick as pictured. I bought thr largest size for a large bulldog. He is still basically laying on the ground.

1 Like

Beds arrived today, they are definitely egg crates, not memory foam. They are not dense, like the egg crates, Costco used to sell, these are thin, flimsy, would not sell for anymore than they are offering them for here, very disappointing. The covers are poorly constructed as well, I can’t imagine they will hold up, hope I’m wrong…doubt it.

I can’t say I am surprised to see basically the same sentiments as my comment. Picture is misleading…I believe it is called False Advertising through photo as well as description. i.e., Not Memory Foam. I guess Photographer got the Magic Bed. It was full and thick. My Dogs don’t have a degree, but they are pretty smart. They walk over this one to get to the old one I had supplemented with more foam.

I guess my initial impression from the photos, seeing how the patterned side panels weren’t sewn straight or EVEN, was sadly correct. The informed details about the quality (or lack thereof) of the inner padding confirms the decision “run away!”

Another disappointed buyer here. Not memory foam, cheap and thin (not 3" thick) eggcrate foam(measures 2 1/4" to the tippy tips of the eggrate points). Cover seems OK, washed it before use, the top “sherpa” side now rough and scratchy (to human skin, FWIW). Definitely not worth $31 (for the large). I don’t have time to return this crap.

So if we contacted support and have heard nothing at all after two business days, what then?

1 Like

Nothing but complaints about false advertising and yet woot is still selling these things?

1 Like

Another disappointed customer here. As others have said, this is definitely not memory foam, it’s just plain egg crate foam with a funny smell. Thin, cheap cover. I looked at the Woot! Customer Service Form, and not even sure how to answer the first question: “Define your issue”. There isn’t an option for “item not as represented” or “bad quality”, etc. And I don’t want to have to pay to return it, when it isn’t what it was said to be.

1 Like