Wags N Whiskers Dog Bed, Your Choice

What a disappointment! Not as advertised. No memory foam, just egg crate. I contacted customer service and have recieved no reply. :cry:

Hello all. Iā€™ve contacted the Home team and Cs about the issue with the doggo beds.

In the meantime, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

They said I could send the dog bed back (an utter pain to decompress foam and ship during a pandemic) or they would give me a six (6) dollar refund. You list that bed having a list price of over 100 bucks before the sale price. Trust me, it was never 100 bucks. It was never 36 bucks either. I even explained to the customer service rep how it wasnā€™t just me not liking it, it was false advertising and all I got was a scripted ā€œwe are sorry for the inconvenienceā€ emails. A six dollar refund on that bed was an insult.

Hi there. Hold tight for a bit. This looks to be a larger issue. Weā€™re contacting the vendor. So give us a bit to figure things out.

2 Likes

The options they gave me were a prepaid return label, or they could check the warehouse for a replacement, but no guarantee they would have one.

I certainly donā€™t want another cheap, flimsy dog bed that was falsely advertised as memory foam, so I asked for the prepaid return label, but then realized I couldnā€™t get the thing back in the box, because I have no way to compress it, and no box big enough to send it without compressing.

So Iā€™ll hold tight, as ThunderThighs said, and see what they figure out with the vendor.

I complained about buying the Galaxy watch 3 and didnā€™t get some much as a response from woot. They just said reach out to customer service and $255 dollars later then 6 weeks to get my money backā€¦ they dont care about their customers. I asked for a coupon for my trouble, and they never replied. Noticed the customer service number missing? Its a new administrationā€¦LOL I was one of the first orders, when Woot Fā€™s up they dont own up to their mistakes, they treat you like a terrible relationship, take this and Iā€™ll keep loving you.

Woot actually does have a phone option, though you can only see it when the line is manned.

I hope you wonā€™t have to wait 4-6 weeks for a refund, because they direct you to customer service and they will make you return it. After it arrives, they will stare at it for two weeks before they figure out what their looking at.lol

Good luck :+1:

Woot! is awesome and gave me a full refund, and I donā€™t have to return it. I will be donating the bed to the animal shelter.
Thank you, Woot!

2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s lucky. I got 6 bucks back :confused: