Wall Pixels and (W)Right Angle Neutrality

The design on the grey shirt is very Piet Mondrian, and the blue one is kind of like a winged coat of arms or something. Cool pixelated designs, and you definitely can’t beat a 2-for-1 deal!

wooh!!! in for two… wait, four! hah, awesome.

Great Deal! In for one!

Yay! I really wanted the Cheese shirt (no offense, kls, you know I love you), so if anyone would like a spare women’s xl of tonight’s kls offering, it can be yours as soon as woot ships and smart post delivers. Otherwise, I think it will make a cool throw pillow–just not something I want on a shirt.

Congratulations to you both!

Two great designs for the price of one! Can’t get much better than that. Congrats to Kristen and Cheese! Both very deserving. This is a good day for Wooters everywhere! :slight_smile:

Whoohoo, I just got two cool shirts for the price of one.

Man I love deals like these.

BEST DAY EVER!!

In for 2 for 1!!

First sucker: SuzyQ08
Speed to first woot: 0m 20.523s

I’ve never been the first sucker… but I am today with buying 2 for 1. YAY!

Normally a tie sells half as many shirts… so a 2000 run sells 1000 pairs.

Since the last two shirts haven’t hit 1000 alone, I’m wondering whether this might actually be a non sellout tie

I wanted the last two for one and missed out. I will have to pass on this one though.

My favorite two in this derby. Wasn’t planning on buying either, but I can’t refuse the twofer.

I’ve been watching shirt.woot for a while, and I figured now would be a better time than ever to get some shirts.
Thanks woot.

Love both these shirts. Easily the best in the derby. Congrats to both designers. My 2nd kls and 3rd cheesesandwich!

I love both of these shirts!!!:D:D:D

Oh yeah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY shirt.woot.com!

2 for 1, I’m in

oh heck yes. I’m so in for this pairing.
Grats to the designers, and I’m excited for these to get here.

Sleep shirts, craft shirts (literally according to mihalis aya), work out shirts… for $5/ea. I think this sells out before morning.

This is what woot does best. In for 3.

I’m always late to the party, never getting around to voting. These two were my favorites. And I get both! How cool is that?