Waring 60th Anniversary Blender

I am actually very interested in the material of construction of the blender’s drive shaft and gripping teeth, both on the blender housing and on the blenders jar. Lots of lower quality units are going to be using plastic drive shafts which is something that I want to shy away from. It goes without saying that a blender with a weak motor is going to have problems with high density items.

go to the Williams-Sonoma reviews page and page-search the word “blade” – that’s a lot of people you accuse of lieing! Do you really think Kitchen-Aid (or whoever) would bother to file so many blade disaster reports in one place on the premise it would increase their business?

Looks more like a design flaw to me.

Assuming the numbers mentioned are correct, the 60th anniversary must have been pretty badass if they’re still celebrating it 15 years later.

The three year warranty is enticing.

Shipping Update

Waring 60th Anniversary Blender has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING