Waring Pro Professional Popcorn Maker

Not a good price compared to Amazon.

I bet you can still use the rebate here, which would make this an awesome deal!

This brings back horrible memories of working in the movie theater. I still get nauseous at the smell of burnt popcorn.

Stupid new people were in charged of popcorn and ALWAYS burnt at least one batch. It isn’t rocket science people! You use the pre-measured scoop to add kernels, then use it to add salt, push the butter button to add butter, then when it pops dump it into the popcorn bin and repeat steps your entire 7-hour shift. WHY ARE YOU BURNING POPCORN?! WHY?!?!

/curls into fetal position and cries

Yea…ELEVEN CENTS cheaper… but no Woot cred… Whakindadealizdat?

Popcorn is, and always will be, delicious. Still waiting for that DnD dice though. I’ll buy 40824902384098 of them.

Probably a 12-pack of Snuggies.

We returned ours to Costco shortly after buying it. All the popcorn tasted weird and stale out of it. (Yes, we tried more than one kind)

$64.99 at Costco.com
They have reviews, as well
here

Not tempered glass on this one.

or water sensor frogs.

Those projectors may generate enough heat by themselves to pop popcorn. Especially if you bought 3…

How is $54.88 plus shipping on Amazon, better than $49.99 plus $5 shipping on Woot?

That is about 1.5 to 2 bags of microwave popcorn.

you’re supposed to clean them?

Some pop collars for the ladies, I pop corn. Butter helps.

14.2 x 14.2 x 20.1 inches

As given on Amazon.com

Don’t you talk bad about LeakFrogs! Those things saved me several grand in home repairs by detecting a leak and making the most obnoxious sound known to man!

i have scars. wanna see’em?

While thr tray pulls out for cleaning I was concerned about the cooking kettle. According to Waring it seems like it’s no big deal…

CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
It is strongly recommended to clean the kettle frequently to avoid burning excess oil onto the bottom of the inner pot.\

After using the popcorn machine, let it cool, and use a wet cloth to clean the main unit, main body and door.

It is strongly recommended to wash and dry the tray after each use to avoid any bacteria buildup. The light bulb is replaceable with a 120 volt/10 watt bulb.

QUICK CLEANING PROCEDURE

Turn the POP control to Off. Pour 4 to 6 ounces of water (NO detergent is necessary) into inner pot. Switch to POP to boil the water and let the stirrer turn in order to remove excess oil stuck on the surface. After cooling, pour out the water into a deep bowl and discard after about 1 to 2 minutes of boiling.

CAUTION: THE KETTLE IS HOT.

Or, remove the kettle and clean it with a Scotch-Brite® scouring pad. Do not immerse kettle or electrical plug in water.

Does this mean I’m in for (at least) one?

Projector, Popcorn, Snuggies… Sounds like date night at NAMBLA.