Waring Waffle Iron/Omelet Maker Black

Also have the double waffle only one and have used a bunch of different mixes (ones that make pancakes as well but I add some extra ingredients) and it works just fine!

http://www.costco.com/Waring-Pro®-Professional-Double-Belgian-Waffle-Maker.product.11670506.html

Someone has helpfully transcribed/stolen Mark Bittman’s Overnight Yeast Waffle Recipe for you. Planning ahead is worth the effort… these are amazing.

That’s not the same one- ours is a waffle/omelet maker.

Wow, what a deal! I realize after reading the other reviews everyone will think I am kidding. However when I checked the links for “cheaper” units, they were actually double waffle makers – not the same. We vacation in a travel trailer and this unit is a mainstay for us. I agree with other reviewers who say it doesn’t make perfect omelets, but this is only at first. It does take some trial and error, but once we got used to it, we love it! In about 15 minutes, my wife can make pancakes, omelets, and waffles outside our trailer for four people. Breakfast for four on the road runs us about $40 - $50. We paid about $120 for ours, and it has more than returned the value to us.

I got a Waring waffle iron from woot. It was refurb, I didn’t open it for a couple of years, and when I did it worked about twice and conked out. I sent it back to Waring and they replaced it for me even though it was reconditioned and way out of warranty. So no experience with this specific product, but big props to the manufacturer for their great customer service.

no pictures of it open or to see both sides? what gives? lol im
a visual buyer

I bought the waring pro double waffle version for my fiancee this Christmas and you can use any waffle mix, including GF. I’m GF and she’s made 3 different recipes and they all turn out fantastic: you need to tweak the power level based on the recipe as what’s perfect for one may be too dark for another.

What brand of GF works for you?

I’m temp[ted to buy one, but right now I’m waffling.

I think its this one.

But with wavy grill indents!