Warm and Cozy

Bwahahaha! Today’s writer is sooo funny! Don’t hold back, tell us how you really feel :tongue:

Yeah, but what do optometrists see?

If I was a turtle I would probably object to being decorated as a Christmas tree… I guess he’s a pacifist

Are the writers on rotation? Because whoever this writer is should be the rejectionator.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the woot description is hating on the shirt? It sounds just a bit more negative than the usual humorous banter.

Not that I mind. This design is actually quite depressing. I can’t stop thinking the turtle looks dead. The woot community is really disappointing me lately, and this design placing top three takes the cake. There were better, classier designs. I can’t argue against the masses, I know, but sometimes they make questionable choices.

I also agree with the previous comment mentioning the guy’s blog.

Nice try

, but I’m on to your subliminal turtle-disguised marketing!

according to the write up you should only buy this shirt if you do no intend anyone to see it…

so

why buy it?

it’s a cute idea but the turtle looks so sad and cold. I tend to enjoy your designs ramy, but I’m passing on this one. grats on 2nd

Actually, I think I might see a smile. Look closely on the right ride of it’s face (our right) and there’s a line that could be the smile, buried in the snow.
I think I may be over-analyzing this. :wink:

Oooohhh soooo cute. But, why blue? I see all these cute designs and they are always on blue shirts. Lets think green. Or orange. Or purple? (can you do purple) Just not blue.

Love the turtle though;)

This one is good too

This as well

The smirk/smug smile was the first thing I noticed. The festivity, coziness and defying of nature drew me into it.

But, being half-blind, what do I know?

This is so incredibly adorably sweet it makes my teeth hurt.

I don’t know, they work in Seattle. I just notice different writing styles, and some are blunter than others.

This. Right here. So much very, very THIS.

Though in defense of the blog, I really can’t fault him for that. I would do the same thing. Plus, only people who’ve bought from woot before in the past can vote, so it’s not like 100% of his following can vote.

Yeah, it sucks that “better” or “more original” tees don’t win as much, but then again that’s what Teefury, Threadless, and other sites are for. Hell, I’ve seen a lot of woot shirts on the Teefury side-art. They go hand in hand. And you RARELY see a parade of “super-cute” shirts in a row on Teefury.

Does flubber freeze?

Oh xmas turtle, oh xmas turtle, of all the turtles most lovely
Each year you bring to me delight, meaning in the xmas night

Ya, somehow christmas loses something when you take out the christmas & the christmas tree.

Now I’ve seen it as an army helmet I can’t unsee it.

Wow! As of now this artist has FIVE shirts for sale on Woot! Four in the reckoning, and this one!!! Amazing! Congrats!

My Mom will just think it’s the cutest thing in the world…In 4 1!
Clarence

So…where does he keep the electrical outlet?