Warpigs

So glad to see this printed, as I had no earthly idea what to get my little sister for Xmas otherwise.

The only thing that could have made this better was if one of the Guinea Pigs was of the Abyssinian (rumply-fur) variety. :slight_smile:

Wow, I voted for and purchased all 3 winners from this derby. Now to pull another hat trick for the double-takeā€¦

This needs to become a video game.

Looks like theyā€™re playing chicken. :wink:
(The game with two teams of two people on each otherā€™s back where they fight and the first person to fall off loses.)

I shall wear this when I feed my guinea pigsā€¦ mayhaps it will inspire them to participate in medieval games.

Whichever hamster wins also gets a free meal at the end.

Oh, and very cute shirt. :slight_smile:

This must be that rare sequel to the original Joust game that Iā€™ve heard so much about.

Roasted whole, they are apparently something of a delicacy in some South American regions.

Just in case anyone was overcome by the cuteness, and needed a harsh slap in the face by reality.

Awesome! LOL we did a little dance over here and Bass screamed like a monkey! HEH HEH!

Thanks so much everyone. This was a super close derby. =D

beat me to it

I hear some old star trek battle music when i look at this shirt.

Oddly enough, until this derby I had not heard of the Redwall books or animated series. My boyfriend told me about it as we started to receive comments about it in the derby. Iā€™m a big rodent/fantasy fan so I plan to check out the books very soon ^_^.

Thanks so much again, Wooters, for helping this come to life :D.

And nowā€¦the fat rat danceā€¦

http://bassanimation.com/media/Roxyfatdance.gif

Also, thank you once again to my good friend, Diana, for flipping through my sketchbook and choosing to flesh out this drawing. You made it so much more amazing than I ever could. You are awesome! (bows down)

For me itā€™s more like Gladiator. ā€œARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!ā€

ā€¦
(0_0)

Youā€™ve never heard of Redwall?! You totally need your beau to go out and grab you this book for Christmas.

You guys made an excellent team. Congrats on the print! :slight_smile:

game on!

I agree

I can vouch for this. They did indeed dance and scream.

Congrats you two!:slight_smile: Friend win!

Iā€™m not so sure about that. :wink:
Often, capes can be a disadvantage.