Wash Me! :)

Where’d they get all that extra water from? Did they steal it from Mars?!? Wait, so there IS life on other plants?!?! Do I smell a coverup?

how is the factory about the same size as the car?
that’s a big car. or a car-sized factory. that also seems to be the size of Australia

What will happen when Mars walks in on Earth’s shower? And will Saturn apologize to Jupiter for calling it fat?

All this and more on the next “All my Planets!”

Good thing earth has an automatic spin cycle.

Congratulations to patrickspen for clogging the Shirt.Woot payment servers! That’s the second server error I’ve gotten so far…

Can you please package all my hippie earth-loving tree-hugging shirts together when you ship them?

This design is like an eco - Sherman Williams.

I really want to see Fern Gully again all of a sudden!

It’s all a matter of perspective. The car is probably dripping off the front face of the Earth like by Brazil while the factory is falling more towards the back, maybe near India. So they would look the same.

…no explanation for the size compared to Australia though…

Poor Antarctica.

Why bother washing it? It’s just going to get dirty again.

You’re a day late. YESTERDAY was Earth Day.

or is this washing all the damn dirty hippies off the planet? In for one on that note! :wink:

Great job Patrick! Definitely a worthy print. Love the clean colors and simple but very effective concept.

Of course!! It’s so simple! The ever elusive “Dark Matter” physicists have been searching for in their telescopes and equations is MUD!

What if I can’t swim?

If that was a “Reduce Reuse Recycle” symbol on the bucket instead of an oddly heart-shaped plant, I’d buy this in a heartbeat.
But for a message like this, I prefer to cram it down people’s throats. No subtlety needed. (Also I just don’t like that heart.)

Who needs global warming to flood the earth when you can just pour a bucket of water over it! It seems slightly ironic that we’re advocating flooding the earth on Earth Day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Flood the earth to solve global warming

But global warming will flood the earth upon completion.

We are so screwed.

I think woot went a little overboard:

"Don’t wear this shirt: to a wet t-shirt contest. Yeah, it seems like it would work thematically, but you’ll never get the crowd reaction you’ll need to make it to the final round. We lost out on $500 because of that. It’s just not fair.

This shirt tells the world: Seriously! It’s not fair! We worked hard on our dance moves and the prize went to some hussy in a Haynes? She didn’t even dance! She just stood there! The whole system is broken if you ask me. It just makes a mockery of what wet t-shirt contests used to stand for. They used to MEAN something, you know? Now we can’t even bear to be involved."

Oh, but don’t get me wrong. I did find it funny :slight_smile:

“Don’t mess with Mother Nature!”

I love this and will wear it proudly!
Congrats on the print.