Watch 'em Grow!

What in the hell?!

I think every time someone clicks on it they get a penny. because so far its pretty lame. [:p] that’s right, I said it.

I still don’t get it.

I may be wrong, but I don’t think we are supposed to get it.

Ahh, that’s pretty stupid!

i think the story is that woody and wootedoo got one of the recent HI8 cameras and were joking about what they could do with it. the joke was made that they could set it up in the backyard to provide a webcam feed of his pecan tree (i think the squirrels and a tazer were involved too, but i forget how). so one of them ran off and registered Watch Em Grow to be their site for the web cam.

For allgoodpeople-----> and if you missed the taser story, it’s worth the read, unless you don’t like to laugh.

Guarding your nuts should always be a priority.

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]For allgoodpeople-----> and if you missed the taser story, it’s worth the read, unless you don’t like to laugh.

Guarding your nuts should always be a priority.[/quote]
I need to go back and figure out how this all happened. It’s all kinda hazy.

[quote user=“wootdedo”][quote user=“gimmaroon”]For allgoodpeople-----> and if you missed the taser story, it’s worth the read, unless you don’t like to laugh.

Guarding your nuts should always be a priority.[/quote]
I need to go back and figure out how this all happened. It’s all kinda hazy.
[/quote]
Hazy for YOU? I was asleep when “it” was created and I awakened to find…well, I’m still not exactly sure, either, lol. When you figure it out, fill me in, too. I think this is what happens when woody is overmulti-tasking on zero sleep, with a Jack in his hand.

ok, its starting to take shape, but I don’t know how the plan to use it as a web cam since it wasn’t digital.

LMAO…what do you expect from nuts?

nuts have many shapes and sizes…some big, some small, some…

lol

yeah, i don’t think they thought this one out all the way.

Yup…I’m gonna cry now…

woody and company, I have a picture for you, but I haven’t taken it yet…just thought I’d let you know…and it has to do with watch em grow.

EVERYoNE RUN FROM YOUR MONITOR…NOW

EVERYoNE RUN FROM YOUR MONITOR…NOW[/quote]

aww, cmon now…its not THAT bad…its actually really funny, and when I do post it, it better go directly to the website.

EVERYoNE RUN FROM YOUR MONITOR…NOW[/quote]

aww, cmon now…its not THAT bad…its actually really funny, and when I do post it, it better go directly to the website.[/quote]
Sounds creepy to me.

i like to watch 'em grow too… but, y’all might not be talkin 'bout the same thing as me…

Yeah…I’m gonna go throw up now…