Waterman Ballpoint Pen

Anyone know the quality of these pens? I could use a good one.

What a deal. In for three

Yawn, bring me the clear with no purchases, he amuses me most. Then, off with his head.

Waterman is a great name in pens - $5 unheard of, in for 3
One nice thing of a $5 pen is you keep track of it, Replacement cost of it - you will ask for it back

How is this the same? It is Blue? ours will be red. Yours is also gone. And you still have no purchases in the box, so how can you be waiting?

BTW, waterman pens kick ass, and there can be refills had.

"tis mightier than the sword.

in for 3. a good pen makes a god impression.

$99 original MSRP

$5 for refills

Carrollton, with 2 L’s. And I always get my stuff from Woot, using Smartpost, within two days.

whats the source for this info?

i like ma free pens from businesses :smiley:

well I ordered on buy.com like 3 days ago. And color to me matters, but the pen is the same and the one on buy.com is actually coming from WOOT headquarters.

searching around google.

89-99 MSRP, you could purchase it for $10 on buy.com last week. So 5 cheaper than buy.com plus 5 more for shipping, diminished if you buy 3.

Refills are about 5-6 at target, same with buy.com.

I just filled up my car… and had to buy adobe dreamweaver this afternoon. So thinking about it, but I don’t paid for a few more weeks.

I bought 3 because there is an inverse relationship between the price I pay for pens and sunglasses and the length of time I have said object before I lose or crush it.
So, nice pens for cheap may break the spell. We’ll see…

Fly to paris and get a waterman, see how much that is.

what the heck in for three good name can’t go to your local store and buy for less why not stock up and impress

This is the allure model. Montgomery Pen has them for $15 each otherwise they go from $20-50. Like the previous poster said - I just knocked out three X-mas gifts and paid total what the recipient will think I spent on them.

http://www.made2shop.com/waterman-allure-marble-ballpoint-msrp-p-202.html

this is not a $90 pen.

$50 MSRP

http://www.google.com/products?q=Waterman+Ballpoint+allure&hl=en&show=dd

Looks similar enough, but not quite. The clip is simpler, the Allure.
Nonetheless, you’re right–hooray gift.

The beautiful WATERMAN Allure Special Edition Ballpoint Pen is factory-equipped with a medium ballpoint cartridge that is made in the USA. Includes Full Lifetime Warranty.