Wave Function

Dear Woot,

Whenever you’re thinking about using a white shirt (i.e. yesterday) please don’t and use an asphalt colored one instead. Asphalt = good, White = fail.

Kthx

Im very excited everyone! This is my first woot shirt yay! This is a fantastic site with alot of colorful people.

I bet it’s gone before you get up…

That’s a really neat design. Music is meh though. Great for those music lovers out there though.

The design looks pretty cool :).

Very cool shirt. Nice steez

turntables = first shirt wooted!!!

im a dj… had to get it… if your in atlanta saturday you may see it!!!

F.L.O.W @ Spring 4th

YAY! Finally a good shirt for DJ-ing…

I don’t know about the grey, but I’m in for one…

EDIT: Bah… didn’t notice it was dark grey <3… Now I’m glad I paid for the overnight shipping…

this is sooo true :confused:

But it’s still a cool design, ideal for parties :smiley:

To buy or not to buy…

Perhaps woot needs to offer checking accounts. That way, I could just have my paychecks direct deposited to woot and use my WootVisa for the rare purchases of food and other annoying life expenditures. And with my WootRewards, I could earn free BOCs from time to time.

Do it woot. Do it. The addicts demand it.

i’m ALL over it.

yep, i wooted. i’m a big music nerd and this makes my heart feel good. i got weak and had to do it. damn you woot! damn you.

raises hand I’ll second that.

That is a goooood idea!

got two
ffinallllly!

Yup. I bought it.

I have too many of these damn woot shirts.

I’m in.

Not sure exactly WHY, though!

debating. Good shirt, but I’ve got too many shirts…

i have a stupid amount of t-shirts, many from threadless.com, which have a similar style to these woot shirts, but are more expensive…

that being said, i’m a huge music fan, so i couldn’t say no to this shirt… in for one!

my first woot shirt! woot!